View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 AM   #158 (permalink)
snelly0217
Hufflepuff

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maybelle Anne Ozera
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sita Rae Johnson
Department of Mysteries
Default I just looked at my first bio for Maybelle....it's so much different xD
Student of St. Vladmirs | I <3 TENNIS! | Spirit User | X-treme Horcrux Slayer!

This Seventh Year is 'Puffing it up, Red-headed style!

~Here I am, once again~

Full Name: Maybelle Anne Ozera
Nickname(s): Little red
Year: Seventh, and final
School: Hogwarts
DoB: February 14, 2059
PoB: Los Angeles, California
House: Hufflepuff
Relationship status: Taken, but crushing

~Feeling lost but now and then~

Hair Color: Bright Red
Eye Color: Brown
Height: A shorty, so 5 ft 2
Weight: Maybelle: Um...no.

SPOILER!!: More pictures? I thought you'd never ask

~I breathe it in, to let it go~

Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Aunt: Jaylin Ozera
Brother: Xavier Ozera

~And you don't know where you are now~

Color: Yellow, red or purple
Food: Cupcakes
Sport: Quidditch
Book: Journal
Animal: The Pygmy Puff that Jake got her <3
Subject: Astronomy
Activity: Dancing

~If only somebody could hear~

Maybelle was born like any other child. The normal way. Then, she was right away put up for adoption, because her parents weren't ready for a second child yet. Luckily, she was adopted by her Aunt, but they traveled everywhere. Then, they finally settled down in L.A., and Maybelle went to school at Sands Academy. There, she felt like she belonged, and she felt like someone cared.

Then, when Maybelle was about to start her fourth year, her Aunt decided to move the family to England, and that Maybelle would be attending Hogwarts. That was devastating, because she was falling in love back in L.A.. That is, until she met Jacob Newman. They met at the start of term feast, and instantly fell in love. But, there was one problem...Isobel VonHue, Jake's sister. At the time, Isobel hated Maybelle for dating Jake. But as the years went on (and a wrist break later), they became best friends.

When Maybelle was in her fifth year, she tried out for Quidditch, making the team as a beater for two years. And when she fell off her broom, or got hit with a beaters bat, she didn't give up. Then, last term, for the championship, she was played as chaser, which she did pretty well at.

During the summer, Maybelle realized she had been crushing hard on Everett, and even told him. Now, with her crazy heart going wild, she cannot decide who she wants, Jake, the man she has loved and who fights for her, or Everett, the amazing and frankly a bit of a nerdy guy, but Maybelle didn't care.

OOC: Haii guys, I'm Kaylie, and I've been on SS for a while...I can't remember...but if you wanna meet the red-headed wonder, just VM me and it'll happen