View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:18 AM   #149 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default Head Boy
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Model: Michael Angarano
BASICS //
Name: Treyen Sebastien Lockhart Castelle
Year: 7th
DOB: April 10th, 2059
POB: Dorset, England

Blood status:
Halfblood
Relationship status: Taken by Ellie Stone.

Wand: 11.18 inches, Demiguise hair, Willow (and he ADORES it)
Patronus: Phoenix (in relation to Fawkes, the one that got Gilderoy and others out of the Chamber of Secrets)

APPEARANCE //
Hair: Golden Light brown
Eyes: Amber
Height: 5'9''
Extra: He's got a dazzling smile. We deny it.

PERSONALITY AND THE SORTS //
Treyen is very easy-going, and sort of sweet (in some way). If he likes you, you've gained a friend for life. However, if he doesn't like you…well, he won't bother with the whole "trying to get along" thing, so feel free to walk away.

Charming? Yes. Rude? Not really, unless you deserve it. Philosophical? It's been happening a lot, so, maybe yes. Helpful? Very. Loves cameras? ABSOLUTELY! His smile widens in front of one, even if he's not the one people are taking pictures at.

(He does have a bit of that one Gilderoy Lockhart in him, you've been warned)

FAMILY BACKGROUND //
The Lockhart family. Yes, Gilderoy Lockhart is around there somewhere (Great-uncle, we believe).

Born to Jack and Sarah Lockhart in Dorset, England. He practically grew up in Dorset, near the beach, with his grandparents and sister, but moved with his father to Appleby, North of England, once his father resigned to his post in the Ministry and went back to work with the Appleby Arrows as a Representative (Jack was a Professional Quidditch Player –Chaser– for 17 years, until his wife –Kaika and Treyen's mother– died).

Treyen is very proud of being a Lockhart, much more than any of his relatives. Even having Gilderoy somewhere along the branches of the family tree is amazing to him, yes, the man was like a Hero to the boy.

EXTRAS //
His favorite Quidditch team is Appleby Arrows, and his favorite color is Purple, and no, he doesn't deny it.

PETS //
A Barking Owl, called Gilderoy
A Niffler, called Phineas (temporary - class assignment)
A Knarl, called Thaddeus
A Niffler, called Aslan (it resides at Hogwarts)
More can be found here.

OOC: Hi! I'm Karla, an Architect and Head Boy this year though I'm not a boy in RL XD. I've lost track of how many terms I've been on SS, but I've been Captain before as well. I love Photography and, clearly, RPing, so feel free to VM or PM me if you feel like you want to RP and...we'll make it happen. ^^