View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 AM   #149 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Looks like: Ariel Winter

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
RAVEN AVICENNA CHARLOTTE
Unpredictable, Intelligent, Boyish, Slytherin.

THE BASICS
My name is Raven Avicenna Charlotte
But you can call me Raven or Rev
I am twelve years old
My parents are both Purebloods
I was born in Liverpool England
I currently live in Charlotte’s Mansion, Essex, England
My birthday is on August 17 2064
I'm currently a Second Year
You can see that I am a Pureblood female.
You could say I ran with the Slytherin
My wand is 12" Hawaiian Koa with a Clabbert tooth claw core and a flexy quality
My patronus is a I am not able to produce that.
My boggart is What’s on Merlin’ head you want to know THAT??

APPEARANCE
+Hair: long and straight dark brown
+Eyes: Hazel
+Build: Taller for my age and medium
+Height: 5’3”
+General appearance: If I don’t wear school robes, I love to wear Jeans, t-shirt with jacket. Sometimes I wear jumper, sweater, or long shirt with t-shirt inside. I always wear glasses and sneakers (especially classic converse or adidas)

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK
ABOUT ME
Raven is... Not kinda of evil Slytherin. It depends on her mood. At first maybe she looked arrogant and cold, but with her friends she is calm and friendly (but not too Friendly as Hufflepuff). She is a smart-tomboy-witch who doesn’t like wearing any girls stuff although her hair is quite long. She loves reading but she was lazy to do homework and study for exam. She never prejudice about the blood status although she was born in Wealthy Pureblood family.

I'm fairly fond of
 Charms
 Transfiguration
 Quidditch
 Books
 Black
 Green
 Blue
 Slytherin
 Her brother, Adler
 Potion (err.. not sure actually)
 Duelling
 Muggle gadget (those are cool!)
 Her owl, Bubo
 Chocolate
 Sugar Quills
 Bubble Gum
 Hot Cocoa
 Fresh Milk
 Gray
 White
 Seafood (except sushi)
 Butterbeer
 Sneakers (especially Converse and Adidas)
 Liverpool (I missed it)

But I do not care for
 Kneazle (bad allergic)
 Cat (bad allergic)
 Pork (bad allergic)
 PINK!
 Salad
 Fever
 Sushi (eww...)
 Her grandma
 When her mom forced her to be healer
 Herbology
 Ancient Runes
 Divination
 Stupid people who hate muggle and muggleborn
 Arrogant people (but sometimes she is arrogant)
 Any girls stuff
 High-heels
 Wedges
 Liar
 Bullying
 Failure
 Pygmy puff
 Back-stabber
 HOMEWORKS!
 Her paternal grandfather (good to hear that he was died now!)
 Her paternal grandmother
 Charlotte’s mansion

Some of my aspirations include
 Join Quidditch team
 Be an animagus
 Be a duelling champion
 Produce a corporeal Patronus
 See my brother reached his dream
 Be an auror, or work in MLE
 Back to Liverpool

A few fears sometimes get in the way
 Lose my brother
 Lose my family
 Lose my friend
 Failure

FURTHER MORE

History
Raven was born into a wealthy pureblood family, Felix and Ludmilla. She was the second chils and the only daugther of them. Her brother, Adler was nine years old older that her and he loved Raven very much. Two years after that, her younger brother Avian was born. They became happy little family and lived in muggle community in Liverpool.
She didn’t realized that she was a witch until he showed her magical ability in six years old. Her parents kept the secret about their magical family because they lived in muggle community. Raven was very glad to know that she was witch, but she need to kept it from her muggle friends. She was looking forward to go to Hogwarts until 1 week before her eleven birthday, she got the acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

THE HOGWARTS YEARS
Year One; Term 29
Raven was sorted to Slytherin, same as all of her paternal family. At first, her mom was sure she would be in Ravenclaw same as her since she didn’t show her Slytherin trait. She found some Slytherin friends such as Chelsea Charm, Melania Warrington, Geraldine de La Rocha, Faina Malfoy, Kiana Desiree Remora, Zhenya Burton, Maddy MacIntosh, Eris Ashwin, etc. But her close friends were Melania, Desiree and Zhenya since Lana was delivered to Hospital Wing because she ate Maddy Mystery candy and she developed into dragon-snake (?). Besides the Slytherins, she also befriended with Erin Heyman, a muggleborn Ravenclaw and Rose Deluise, a muggleborn Gryffindor. She was very enthusiast with Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration and became her favorite subject. She also found some fun with muggle studies. But, she was very poor with Herbology and Ancient Runes.
One day before the End Term feast, she got a letter from her father and said that her grandpa passed away. But, the bad news was her family moved to Charlotte’s mansion in Essex and lived with her grandma who she hated very much. She can’t accept it and planned to have summer with Zhenya and Desiree.

Year Two; Term 30
{coming soon!}

My family is *thinking*
+The Parents: Felicius ‘Felix’ Santana Charlotte and Ludmilla Anastasia Charlotte (nee Omarovic)
+The Siblings: Adler Hippocrates Charlotte (21 years old) and Avian Galen Charlotte (10 years old)
+The Maternal Grandparents: Roman Dimitri Omarovic and Helena Tatyana Omarovic
+The Paternal Grandparents: Caninus Abraham Charlotte and Florence Lucia Charlotte
+The pets: Bubo the eagle owl

Template Coding by Ashlie aka Hermione_loves_Ron.
Bio picture by debbie aka nogoodforyou

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.