View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:51 PM   #118 (permalink)
PattyH.
Gryffindor
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patroclus Hudson

Ministry RPG Name:
Prometheus Hudson
Magical Law Enforcement
Professional Twirler Mourned and Missed

Prefect Patroclus

Name: Patrick Julius Hudson.
Wand: 11½ inches. Yew. Griffin Claw. Light
Blood Status: Pureblood.
Patronus: As of Yet Unknown
Boggart: Being Buried Alive, happened to him once as a child
House: Gryffindor……of course.

Family
Father: Pollux Hudson, renowned WizArcheologist
Mother:Pandora Hudson nee DeMarchelier, Former Beauxbatons Professor, now House Wife and Stylist
Brother: Prometheus Hudson, Ministry Prosecutor within the Wizengamot.

A picture or physical description:
A tall boy, with a long arms, and legs. He is muscular but not in the busting out of his clothes kinda way. He has blue eyes, which have glimmers of green in them, set in a high cheek boned face. He is topped off with a perfectly messy nest of brown hair, which has a slight curl to it.

Brief personality description:
Patroclus is a bright, enthusiastic young man. Full of energy, he is always up for whatever is going down. He has a very caring personality, but can be very stubborn at times, often when it comes to not deserting those he loves. A great sense of humour, and an outgoing personality, Patroclus is easily approachable and a great friend to have around. A well-travelled young man, he is well learned in all matter of science, literature and everything else!

Brief history: Growing up constantly traveling with his father renowned WizArcheologist Pollux Hudson and mother, Pandora, ex -Beauxbatons professor and older brother Prometheus, Patroclus has had a very interesting childhood. He is fluent in English, French, Spanish, and Mermish. Due to his varied exposure to the wondrous array of magical communities that inhabit the earth Patroclus is a proficient spellcaster and duelist. He is also studied in an Indian variant of Magic Yoga where as he is able to challenge surrounding natural elements. His family lives in London in a magically enhanced townhouse, and an Inherited Chateau in France. To finally settle down was a family decision as Patroclus’ older brother gained a job at the Ministry of Magic
First Year: In the middle of his first year as a Hogwarts Student, he was forced to leave to travel with his family to the remote Andes mountains of Peru to uncover the site of one of the earliest magically communities in Southern America.
Second Year: A death in the family resulted in Patroclus removal from Hogwarts in his second year. Spending that time in France, due to Inheritance negotiations over his mother’s estate, Patroclus was kept up to date with his education, and subsequently returned at the end of the school year, just in time for the Student Battles that plagued the school
Third Year: The Third Year of Patroclus’ education, was his first full school term. A family decision to allow Patroclus to stay at the school regardless of his parents and brothers movement, gave the boy a chance to make friends, and make a name from himself in the scholastic and social aspects of the school, rising to the be the highest male point scoring of the year, and resulting in top grades in all his subjects.
Fourth Year: After an action packed Summer involving cook offs, prank planning and a trip to China, Patroclus returned to Hogwarts in his fourth year with a well-developed social group, involving friends from all the house, and a possible love interest. The presence of the French Delegation of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic resulted in the airing out of a love Triangle, which ended with Patroclus missing out on the girl, however never losing her as a friend.
Fifth Year: Patroclus’ fifth year began on an extreme high; being appointed male Prefect for Gryffindor. With his new title came new reasonablilies but also new challenges and new friends. In the opening months of the school term, he was successful in a tryout for the House team, playing center chaser, and being the highest scorer of any house, despite the Lions early lose. However off the field was just as successful for the young lion, especially in the matters of Love. A close friendship with Destiny Shepard began to show the starts of something more, but only time will tell…

Holidays: The past summer, for Patroclus could not have been more fun! A sailing adventure with his Parents searching for a lost city in the heart of the Aegean Sea, saw the Lion’s friends Lexi and Salander share the trip from Athens to Santorini, after which he was joined by Jacob his best firend. The trip was highly productive Pollux finding the clues to a lost tribe of anciet Greek wizards known for their ability to turn sea water into gold. Returnin to London, Patroclus caught up with his friends Destiny and Evelyn as well as the Prefects for the New Term. Well rested and relaxed and rocking a killer tan Patroclus returns for his Sixth year, ready to lead the Lions to the House Cup again!

Friends:
Destiny Shepard
Evelyn Flores-Shepard
Jacob Blunt
Mina Bennett
Marie Salazar
Carter Phillips
Emelia 'Emmy' Frost
Joshua Carter
Sophie Connolly[Co-Prefect]
Kurumi Hollingberry
Lexi Denver
Stradivarius Schermerhorn S.A. Salander
Sabel Dakest
Cedric Leone
Rae Skye
Simon Bennett

The Story Continues....

Now for the real Me!
Name: Patrick
Birthday: 15th of December 1990
Profession: Head Waiter
Favorite HP character: So hard!
Harry is my number one, but I love Bella, as well as Hermione and how can I forget Terry Boot!

About Me:I am just your regular fun-loving, goodtime having guy. I love Harry Potter and most other Fantasy things, particularly Lord of the Rings, and when I say love Harry Potter, I mean I am obsessed, seriously most times your will find me talking about it, dreaming about it or thinking about it.
I love to travel and plan to do a lot more of it, before I am forced to grow up and be a big person.......Peter Pan anyone!

Snitchseeker: I found SS just as the Half Blood Prince film came out, and then was horribly torn away from it when I went backpacking across Europe, however I came back to it after my trip and have been loving it ever since.

My fulltime job currently gets in the way sometimes, but when I have a spare moment, I Roleplay!