View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #126 (permalink)
vijaya
Formerly: leov

DMT
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriel Bateman
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Smith
Magical Transportation
x1
«««==I Will Try======Fix You======coldplay==»»»

Basics

Name: Lucy John Smith
Year: Seventh year
House:Gryffindor
Blood-Status: Pure blood
Place of Birth: India, Mumbai
Relationship status: Single
Wand: 11 inch, Oak wood and Phoenix Feather wand
Patronus: Lion
Career Ambition: Auror
Pets: Owl

Appearance:

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’4
Defining Physical Features: Have a beauty spot on her back

Background:

Lucy belongs to a pureblood family. Her father and mother and also her sister studied at Hogwarts. So she is very well know for all the magical creatures and all the magical stuff that happen in the magical world. As she grew up her family supported her a lot in studying and learning magic. They often use to be at her side when she did some spell and did anything related to magic.

Lucy’s sister works for the Ministry of Magic in the Magical Transportation Department. Her mother is a housewife and supports social activities. Her father works in the muggle world as a doctor as her father always had interests in the muggle creatures and their work. Her mother is a doctor too, but she wants to remain at home and look after the household.

Personality:

Lucy used to be very shy when she first entered the doors of Hogwarts. But now she is no more that shy little girl. This is her last and final year at Hogwarts and she wants to be the best she could. Lucy is always ready to help out. She loves listening to music; she is big fan of Indian music.

She loves to go around the school, check out some cool stuff and have fun with friends. She cannot stay upset for long. She is always in such a hurry that she keeps forgetting what to do and what was she about to do. She loves wearing pretty cloths and matching sandals for parties and stuff.

Like:

Charms
Quidditch
DADA
Potions
Making others laugh

Dislikes:

Swimming
Divinition
Getting less marks in studies.

[OOC: About me!

Hey all, my name is Vijaya, I’ve been on SS for about 2 years almost. It has been a very pleasant experience for me from the time I joined SS. Everyone on SS have been very helpful to me since I was a newbie. It all went very great since then.
Outside SS I’m a student and studing Commerce in accounting and finance. My birth date is on 15th August, 1993.

All the time I am so busy, that I get very less time on SS, but even when I’m tired I love come here. I live in India, Mumbai.

So that was all about me, if you ever need any help so do ask me here or on my MSN ]

Interested in Bollywood stuff? PM me we need members for the Hindi forum