View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #124 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Name: Mia Gibbins
Place of Birth: The Amazon Rainforest
Currently Lives: Moscow, Russia
Year: Seventh
Date of birth, star sign: 26th January, Aquarius
Hair: Long, black hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’10”
Heritage: Pureblood
Wand: 10 & ¾ inch cherry wood with a fwooper tail feather core.
Patronus: *snorts* Unlikely she will ever be able to produce one.

Personality: Mia is an outgoing and fun loving type of girl. She is extremely quirky and her sense of dress leaves a lot to be desired. She is a free spirit who likes a little mischief and a lot of adventure. Nothing ever bothers her and she is always ready to lend an ear for those who are seeking advice or just to let their frustrations out. But there are times when she can just go a little nuts. You will usually see that behaviour when she is with her friend Destiny.

Background: Mia was born in the Amazon but actually grew up in a commune in Australia. Her father Sebastian is a Pureblood but when his first wife died he decided to give up magic and go live with muggles. That's where he met Ruby whose free spirited ways captured his heart and they got married. Two years later Mia was born.

Or so she thought that’s how the story went. In actual fact Sebastian’s first wife Josephine was Mia’s mother but she died while giving birth to her. Not wanting his late wife’s parents to pass on their pureblood ideals onto his daughter, Sebastian took her away and hid her in the commune and that’s how he met his second wife.

The commune consists of about fifty people and they are a very close knit community living off the land and selling their wares to the town folk once a month. Mia was home schooled by her father before he decided that she needed a proper education. And so she arrived at Hogwarts at the beginning of her fourth year.

And while she enjoys attending Hogwarts and learning magic, Mia realises that it’s actually not her thing. She finds magic a mild convenience but prefers to do things the muggle way. She is extremely handy with her hands and she is most proficient in arts and crafts especially sculpting.

She is still currently dating Nikolai Ognian who she met at Hogwarts when he came to compete in the Triwizard Tournament as one of the Durmstrang students. They have been together for two years now and still going strong.

Friends: Nikolai (of course)
James Wilkes
Finlay Carmicheal
Ivan Vorpatril
Matthias Gardner
Patroclus Hudson
Joshua Carter
Marie Salazar
Destiny Shepherd
Evelyen Shepherd/Flores
Arya Lovegoods
Neptune Bott (on a good day)

Likes: Her boyfriend, friends, spontaneity, travelling, Disneyland, simply hanging out, picking flowers, listening to music, making things with her hands and basically just being herself.

Dislikes: Apparition, meat, the cold and that’s about it really.

Extra: She has an owl called 'Bob.'
A puffeskin called 'Arnold.'
A dog called 'Pepper' but she stays with her boyfriend.
Her favourite colour is purple.
And she's a vegetarian

OOC: Hey there!! My name is Mel and this is my thirteenth term on SS. I have had been a staff member and a DA shopkeeper. I am on here pretty much every day. Feel like rping then just send me a VM.