View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:00 AM   #125 (permalink)
Ellieeenator
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf

JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

~♖♛ William Q. Fullmer ♛♖~

basics.

Full name: William Oliver Fullmer
Nicknames: Will and Willie sometimes Fullmer if I like you
Year: 7th
Date of Birth: May 18th
Place of Birth: Stockholm, Sweden
Current Residence: Birmingham, England chu better not stalk me
Blood Status: Pureblood
Nationality: British
Relationship Status: Single
what I see when I look in the mirror.

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Build: Slim and sturdy I'm quite fit thank you
if you really want to know about my family, here it is.

Mum: Alexandra Fullmer nee Lagerspetz; 45, witch, works as a secretary in St. Mungo's
Dad: Jeremiah Fullmer; 44, wizard, well-known song writer for wizarding bands/artists
Sister: Bethany; 20, witch, married with a kid, homemaker
Brother's: Charlie; 14, wizard, is homeschooled
_________Elijah; 13, wizard, is also homeschooled

my life story so far.

Will was born to his Swedish mother and German father early one spring morning. Ever since he came into this world he was rather spoiled. It's not like the family was limited to money you know? With how successful his dad was, they moved into a private mansion in Birmingham. The house was built far back in the woods on a clearing so they didn't have to worry about limiting their magic use. Being cut off from many children his age, besides the ones that were brought to the parties his parent's threw, made him more of a self-centered brat. Unfortunately for his parent's the self-centeredness didn't go away as he got older, but some of his brattiness did. He and his older sister would spend the afternoons playing dress up in the attic while they were still kid's. They came up with crazy plays and went on adventures around the grounds of their mansion. Will still has quite the imagination thanks to those days.

He was and still is not very close with his younger brother's. Most words he says to them are demanding them to get him something, or yelling at them to stay out of his room. He doesn't feel that regretful about not being close to both of them either. When the time came for him to learn magic, his parent's though it best for him to be homeschooled. It wasn't that bad in his opinion. At least he could still order the house elves to get him stuff. He learned magic in luxury. Willie definitely is rather clueless when it comes to muggle stuff. Besides their music of course.

Since his dad is such a big fan of music, he's grown up with it since before he can remember. There's literally a whole room of their house filled with muggle and magical bands/artists. He rarely see's his dad because of how crazy hectic his schedule is. That's the one part of his life he honestly feels disappointed about. When he tries to ask his dad if he wants to doing something together it's always "Sorry son, maybe some other time". Therefore, for some unknown reason in his mind, he rebels any kind of music his dad writes. Along with playing musical instruments. He'd probably only be another client if he showed he actually could play the piano. He'll only listen to muggle music, no wizarding.

Will doesn't care for the outdoors much. He doesn't like getting dirty for no reason and the dirt ruins his shoes. His shoes are like children to him. Girl's would be jealous of how many shoes he has if they walked into his closest. Quidditch he'll make an exception to. It's his favorite sport and he played on an unofficial team once as a beater. He's a talented chess player too. His uncle taught him how to play. As he's gotten older, he's come to appreciate the parties his parent's throw more. Leading girl's on and breaking their heart is one of the things he's best at. He's not serious about a relationship so it's all good fun. Lately he's started to feel deprived from the world so he enrolled in Hogwarts for his last year.

What he plans on doing after school is still a mystery.

Why can't he just be named a king?

as if personalities matter.

Will considers himself a king. It's his duty to throw out requests to people and their job to assist him. He feels like he has the liberty to speak his mind on whatever subject, even if it doesn't have to do with him. To him, anything can be his with money or bribing. Group work isn't really isn't thing and he has issues with being a team player. Most problems that arise he feels like he can deal with by himself. He doesn't need any help folks. Apologizing is his least favorite thing to do in this world and more than half of the time you can bet he doesn't mean it. Sorry. Not really. It's a surprise to the world when he does truly mean it. Don't blame him for things he didn't do or else you're officially going to be shunned. Somewhere in that chest of his, he does have heart. Not many people have seen the kind, sweet, caring Will. Will doesn't lie, he bends the truth. He's not a bully. Maybe a jerk, but not a bully. If there's really a person out there that can bring out the best in him, then Merlin bless them. He's not prone to being violent. Fist fights aren't his thing.

likes rule.
♙playing chess
♙being nosy
♙the inside
♙wearing ties
♙flirting
♙quidditch amazingly
♙food
playing the piano pretending he's musically challenged
♙his wand
♙parties
♙muggle music