View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #123 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

The Basics:
Name: Victoria M. Bunbury
DOB: February 14, 2062
House: Slytherin
Heritage: Pureblood
Wand: 10 1/4" Mahogany with a Peruvian Vipertooth dragon heartstring core with a stiff quality
Patronus: IDK!
Boggart: TBD!

Family: Father: Arnold P. Bunbury
Evil Stepmother: Lois L. Wisterlane
Mother: Angela A. Falstaff
Twin Brother: Aleksander J. Bunbury
Idol: Cousin Anastasia Reina Truebridge (formerly Bunbury)

Appearance:
i. Hair color: Reddish-Blonde
ii. Eye color: Hazel
iii. Height: 5’3’’
iv. Weight: None of your business!
v. Defining physical features: Tori has a lot of freckles, long, reddish hair, which she will tell you is orange, and a certain… unique sense of style. She certainly thinks she is ahead of the fashion curve, which she studies regularly. Tori will always be wearing a pair of sneakers and her favorite outfit consists of her Hogwarts uniform, ripped leggings, and a pair of custom-made Slytherin converse sneaks. She also always has a bit of pink on her (usually in her earrings, sometimes in her hair) and always wears the Slytherin ring her grandfather gave her.

Background:
Born and raised in Beverly Hills, California, USA, Victoria – or Princess Tori as she prefers – was raised absolutely spoiled in a giant mansion with her twin brother Aleksander. Being Daddy’s Little Girl naturally means that Tori is the more spoiled of the pair. The twins were tutored for the first twelve years of their life under the finest private educator wizard gold could buy. Coupled with her ability to burst into tears on cue and her knack for making people feel guilty, Tori was always able to get whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it… until her Daddy got remarried.

Now that his new “Super British” wife packed up the whole family and moved them back to her father’s homeland of England, Tori is going to be attending Hogwarts for the first time. Fortunately, Sander chose to stay back in Cali with her mother, so Tori has no friends and no enemies going into the school year.

And what could be better than a blank slate?

Personality:
Certain family members have remarked that Tori bears a striking resemblance in behavior to her cousin Anastasia. Interestingly enough, Victoria has only met Annie once, when she was but a baby. Now that she has had the summer to spend reuniting with the British branch of her family, however, Tori has become starstruck by her fashionable cousin and aspires to be the next big Bunz.

Although Tori shares the Bunbury talent for Herbology, Potions, and Care of Magical Creatures, the thirteen year-old is still her own person. For one thing, she will always have a piece of Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum either in her mouth or in her bag at all times. She hates chocolate and her favorite color is pink. She is also exceptionally fond of reading and history in particular. Tori has never flown on a broom, however, and has also never encountered a house-elf, having grown up with human servants instead.

Loud, spoiled, adventurous, cocky, snarky, and like, spoiled, are the best words to describe young Tori. She is just starting to grow up and grow an interest in boys, though as she will tell you, “They’ve been after me for like, ever.” What will this year at Hogwarts bring for the new Slytherin Princess?

Hopefully one adventure after another.

OOC:
Hi, I'm Roro. I used to be a Hufflepuff but this is my first term as a Slytherin! Previously in the RPG, I was Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain Rapunzel Black (Term 20), Herbology Professor Anastasia Bunbury (Terms 21-24), and Triwizard Tournament Champion Duncan Fletcher (Term 26). I also used to mod WWW. Any questions or desires to RP, PM me! =D

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind