View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #116 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

(Basics)
Name: Sophie Arizona Connolly
Nicknames: none at the present time.
DOB: Feburary 16th 2058
POB: Phoenix Arizona, USA
Current residence: Bristol, England
Heritage: Pureblood
House: Gryffindor
Year: 6th
Relationship status: Single
Patronus: Black panther
Boggart: Ghost of her younger sister Madeline
Amortentia: Apples, sea water, barn
Wand: 11.7 inches, sturdy, rosewood, phoenix feather core
Favourite subjects: COMC, History of Magic, Divination
Least favourite subjects: Potions, Arithmancy

(Appearance)
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: This little lady isn't saying.
Model: Emmy Rossum
Other: Has a small moving butterfly tattoo on her left ankle.

(History)
Family:
Mother: Emerald Connolly, Magical creature hospital owner
Father: Stephen Connolly, Magical games & sports employee
Brother: Robert Connolly (age 8)
Sister: Madeline Connolly ( age 4)

Pre - Hogwarts:
Sophie was born to Emerald and Stephen Connolly on a snowy and cold wintery day in 2058. Almost from her birth Sophie was a strong willed girl who tried riding her father’s broom when nobody else was looking. It resulted in a long talk with her mother about security before she was off again on her next adventure. Growing up she loved meeting new people and usually had friends over. Sophie was home schooled in the art of being a lady from the day she turned 7.

Her mother Emerald would have enrolled Sophie in a pre-Hogwarts school if it wasn’t for the help she need with the magical hospital in the back yard of the house. As well as being taught everything a growing girl need to know Sophie also got to learn the value of empathy, compassion and hard work through taking care of sick animals and creatures. Some years later her younger brother was born and Sophie tried to adjust to having a kid brother who in her opinion was pain in the butt who was too much into causing mischief. Later Madeline the youngest Connolly also joined the household turning out to be quite a handful. Rules are meant to be followed not broken! At the age of 11 Sophie got her acceptance letter to Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor house.

Personality:
Sophie is an outgoing girl who loves to meet new people and kindle new friendships. She is an outspoken girl who sticks up for people in sticky situations or if they need help just getting through a boring day. Sophie is quite bold but not on the verge of cockiness at all, she knows her limitations. She is a diplomat and believes in solving things with words rather than with wands. Wands are a last resort. She is a loyal friend and house mate who has a big heart, but also a moral compass that only falters on some occasions. Usually has a smile on her face and a thirst for learning. Doesn’t like to be looked down or considered odd. Hates small rooms it causes her to become nervous and jumpy.

Boys
Makeup
Candy
Pumpkin juice
Reading
Adventures
Being outdoors
Meeting new people
Animals
Flying
Learning new things

Dislikes:
Heels that can make you stumble
Spiders
Egotists
Bullies
People who pick on people who are smaller than them
Small places

Pets:
Kneazle named Oliver
Snowy owl named Loulou

Motto: "Love me for me not for who I could be."

OCC: A bit about the RL me!

Name: Nordic Witch aka Eva
Birthday: Feburary 2nd 1986
Profession: Unemployed playworker and teacher.
Favourite HP character: Hermione Granger

About me: I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my parents and our cat Casper. During the day the i'm looking for jobs and sending out my CV. On the weekends in the summer time i go sailing with my parents on our boat in the Swedish archipelago.

Snitchseeker: I play Sophie Connolly, the female Gryffindor house prefect. This is my second consecutive term in that position. I've been an SS member since september 2005.