View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #105 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Made by XxSkaterJonasxX

Name: Lysander Jedidiah Hayden Shiloh Merric Chosen JUST Legend Chosen
Nickname: Legend
Year: Seventh
House: Gryffindor
Strongest Subjects: Defense Against the Dark Arts, HoM, Arithmancy
Weakest Subjects: Ancient Runes, Divination

D.O.B: September 5th 2057
P.O.B: Manchester, England
Lives: Milan, Italy
Bloodline: Half and Half
Wand: Oak, Aethonan hair, 11 inches

Appearance-
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 146

Legend is a pretty clean guy, he dislikes mud and things that make his appearance look gross however he still fails to grasp the concept that the mop on his head needs to be combed through. His hair usually falls right above or right into his eyes depending on the time of year and how he feels about getting it cut. When he’s not rocking his Gryffindor uniform he tends to wear plaid shirts, normal jeans, and just causal t-shirts. You can even spot him wearing a flat cap (hat) once in a while.

If he doesn’t have a certain pair of goggles around his neck they are usually stashed away somewhere in his pocket but he never takes off his lucky necklace. Unlike when he was younger Legend is no longer a lanky kid, whose body just doesn’t work for him. He’s grown into his own look that no longer posses his previous long spaghetti arms.

His most noticeable feature is beyond a doubt his emerald green eyes. His eyes hold the truth of his actions and always seem to shine whenever he is being completely honest, or when he is just in an amazing mood.

Pet(s):
Pluto - Pet Fox

History-
Seventeen years ago, the world was a sad and cold place. No happiness could be found, and everyone was in distress. That was until September 5th when Lysander Chosen was born.

The “oldest-youngest” Chosen child was born to the famous Italian Auror and Ex-Unspeakable Alphonse Chosen and the quiet and modest Muggle Alexyna Chosen. He didn’t live the quiet life of a normal child wizard though, in fact at a very young age his life became extremely complicated. When he was just a couple of months old his mother was killed in a tragic incident. This caused him and his older sister Alexis to live with their aunt and uncle for a while, while their father sorted out his job in the ministry and tried to change career paths to take care of his children.

Fast forward a few years later to when Legend was 6 and Alphonse was actually able to change jobs he decided to pack up his kids and move to Milan. Legend attended a Muggle School to learn the basics of the Muggle world just like his sister had before him. Things had been going great. He was smart and oddly fit really well into his new life. That is until he found out that he had an older brother-Tyson that supposedly had died but had returned. In addition to that soon after his father made plans to re-marry a lady named Desirae Hernandez who had insane son.

With all the new additions to his family Legend shied away in his household, making his voice heard other places like at school or with his friends. He also began taking his pent up energy and thoughts into Muggle sports like swimming and Mountain boarding.

Soon enough though his personality shone throughout his daily activities and everyone basically understood the essence that was Legend Chosen.

When Legend reached the tender age of 10, he was granted the title of “oldest-youngest” Chosen when his father and step-mom welcomed twins into the world. Although he wasn’t too fond of the twins he had no problem with not being considered the baby of the family anymore.

He just thought that his parents were too old.

Like his siblings before him Legend was accepted into Hogwarts, (however unlike other’s he was lucky enough to get accepted when he was still 10, even if his birthday was a little past the cut off date). His first year was a mass of confusion and he really didn’t know how to stand out from everyone else. He quickly learned however that annoying the Head Girl was extremely fun.

The summer before his second year Legend was able to find out a family secret that no one had known, and although his second year was uneventful it was a year that he would never forget.

The Gryffindor joined the Hogwarts Quidditch team in his third year, but don’t be mistaken. It was not because he enjoyed the sport. Throughout the years he has sustained a resistance to the powerful sport that everyone loves. Simply put. He hates it (probably because he was hit in the head with a Beaters bat when he was 7). He believes it takes as much skill to play Quidditch as it does to blow your nose, and he just loves to point this out to the most Quidditch obsessed people at Howarts. Needless to say he just joined the team to prove that anyone could get on it.

The summer before his fourth year was a life changing time for Legend. His friend’s and everyone else around him knew that he was not one to give girls the least bit of credit, so when he obtained his first girlfriend (Leah Moon) it was a shock to him and his friend’s both. More startling things happened as well. Legend was diagnosed with a slight case of Bi-polar disorder after an incident that happened at his home after he had gotten angry for no particular reason. With Legend’s maturity level being so low he was not able to control his sudden anger mood swings, and was quickly put on medication. In the beginning of his fourth year though he quickly threw out the medication, thinking that he could control the mood swings on his own which quickly led to numerous serious fights with his friends. During the summer before fifth year he had been able to take therapy sessions to control his angry in a way that would not require him to take medication.

Legend's fifth year was filled with new friend's and new viewpoints on the world. He especially had to deal with the awkwardness of growing up. From having his first kiss to finding out his best friend had a crush on him, it was definitely what he would call awkward.

His sixth year was a year filled with drama. From trying to sell an apparent "Half-Goblin" to a second year, to suspecting that the Charms professor was evil and in persuit of the Headmasters job. Legend made sure to make his Sixth year important despite constantly avoiding one of his best friends for half the year. He made friends with professors and tested others (mostly Hadley of course but you can throw in a Groundskeeper as well). In sixth year Legend matured a bit and ending up dating Katie Mae. Unfortunately the relationship ended right after they were let out for term and Legend went back to acting immature.

Look out Hogwarts.

Personality-

He is a gift for everyone, the next King of the world, and a self acclaimed Prince. That’s how Legend Chosen sees himself. It is safe to say that he has a pretty much egotistical view of himself and how others perceive him. Legend is constantly getting on people’s nerves just to see their reactions. He is without a doubt annoying and without question obnoxious, but he can be really sweet.

Can being the main word however. He just doesn’t choose to be, and usually isn’t unless it’s dragged out of him.

He is all for fun and games yet he knows where to draw the line and understands when joking around becomes bulling or something else. Legend will never stand by if he sees someone getting bullied.

Unlike his younger self, he no longer feels the need to say “sorry” every time he makes a mistake and believes that if there is a mistake he is not to blame.

Family-

Dad: Alphonse Chosen, Mom: Penny "Alexyna" Chosen, Stepmom: Desirae Chosen

Siblings:
(Artemis (30), Tyson (27), Miguel (24), Alexis (24),Robin(7), Sparrow(7))
(Artemis, Robin and Sparrow are half siblings)
(Tyson and Alexis are full siblings)
(Miguel is a step sibling)
(Robin and Sparrow are twins)

Extra Info -

Likes: the color silver, mountain boarding, bothering Katie, hanging around boys, hanging upside down, swimming, dirt, the word 'brah'
Dislikes: being called 'kid', young girls, the color pink, stupid girls, mud sometimes, girly girls, snot
Fears: nothing! Thunder storms
----

OOC: A bit about me!

Name: Dani
Profession: Secret Agent Spy/ Student
Favorite HP character: Luna Lovegood
About Me:

Hiii I'm Dani I live in a place with ice and snow (yes, here's a hint, apparently we say "eh" a lot). Uhm I'm an average (okay maybe I'm a little strange) high school student. I like to read, write and be active in a lot of sports.

Snitchseeker:
I joined SS when I was 11 years old then I left. I returned when I was about 13 and now here I am five years later! Currently this is my 14th School RPG term. With my previous Character I was a Quidditch Captain. Right now I am a Shopkeeper in Diagon Alley and am also apart of the Daily Prophet team. And yeah, that's about it

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}