View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:29 AM   #104 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Riley Mackenzie Sinclair

Full name: Riley Mackenzie Sinclair
Nicknames: NONE, not Riles or Lee; just Riley!
Date of Birth: March 14th, 2056
Eye Color: Grey
Hair color: Dark brown, almost black in appearance.
Height: 5’ 5’’ … He’s a short thing!
Scars: Small burn –like scar on his upper leg from a misfired spell during his parent’s “break-up”. Riley doesn’t like to talk about it.
Heritage: Half and Half
Notable physical characteristics: Riley’s left ear is slightly higher than the other, so for the most part when he thinks someone notices it, he turns his head slightly to make it look even.

Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
Current Residence: Ferrybank, Ireland (Just outside of Waterford)
Previous school: Harlesk Magical Institute, Luxemburg. (Attended from first to fourth year)
Wand type and core: 9 ½ inches, dark willow with powdered Dragon Scale.
Patronus: Siamese Cat
Relationship: Caught snogging Michelle Vaine, exchange student from Beuaxbatons student, in his old school’s library. Dated her for his last term there (4th year).

Family
Father: Keith Mallory – Deceased (muggle)
Mother: Cathleen McKinny-Sinclair – 39 (Pureblood)
Step-father: Charles McKinny – 42 (muggle)
Brother: Dean Sinclair – 18 (half-blood)
Twin Sister: Lea Sinclair – 15 (half-blood)
Grandfather (mother’s side): Killian McCarthy – 75 (Pureblood)
Pets: Boppy the House Elf and Nelson the owl (small, grey owl with white flecks).

Likes: Money, quiet and civilized people, friend followers, fashion and clothing (especially scarfs.

Dislikes: Tacky clothes, annoyingly loud people, joke shops, the color orange, and pretty much all animals (they freak him out).

Family Details: Mother filled for a divorce after a nasty duel/fight at their Ireland home. Just before the divorce was final there was the…’disappearance’ of Keith Mallory, Riley’s father. Cathleen and her children were left with a large sum of money allowing them to live the life they do now. Cathleen met Gave a love potion to a rich muggle named Charles McKinny, who fell in love with her, consequently they gained more to their wealth. He has since came off of the potion but just likes living in a big house and they get along well enough.

Personality:
After growing up in a family whose values are those of elitists, it has caused these characteristics to rub off on Riley. Many may consider him mean, but it is all he has known really. He can come off a bit snobby and pretentious at times, but the fact is, he has a very hard time trusting others (because of his real father) and can be suspicious at time. He has few friends due to his moving of schools. If you take the time to get to know him, you will be able to find the caring and non-attacking person underneath the harsh words and comments.

History:
Was born into the home of his mother and father with his twin sister Lea. The family lived in a pleasant state for most of his early life, only a few squabbles here and there, and things were for the most part, ok. The twins and their older brother were enrolled in the private wizarding school called Harlesk Institute in Luxemburg. During Riley and Lea’s break from school, after their third year, there was a terrible duel between their parents because of money. One spell from his father missed his mother and hit Riley in the thigh, leaving a pretty bad burn. His father left a nervous and angry wreck.
A few days later, his mother Cathleen, announced at the breakfast table (Riley having been as healed as best he could, still leaving a burn-like scar on his upper leg) that their father had been reported as missing. Riley and the rest of her children knew what she had done but they were mildly indifferent due to his cruelness.
After returning to school, Lea and Riley stayed at Harlesk for one more term, in which he dated Michelle Vaine. After their brother graduated, their mother and new Muggle step-father wanted them to go to school closer to home. So they finally decided that Riley would go ahead of his sister to Hogwarts and see what it was like before she joined him the next term.

After spending two terms at Hogwarts and experiencing all that he has, he does not want to leave after this term, which is his 7th and last.

-------------------------------

ABOUT MEEE!!!!

I'm Chris!
DOB: July 3rd
Occupation: High School Senior (About to graduate and planning for Uni next fall) and part-time waiter.
Fave HP charries: Hermione and Sirius.

I live in West Virginia, USA and attend High School and am juuuust about out of it. I work on the weekends at a resturant as a waiter to make some extra money. I plan on attending University next fall and studying to become a High School English Teacher.

SS: I joined about 2 and a half yearrs ago. Some of the positions I have held on the site include many in the Fan Clubs aka Presidents and Activities officer positions. School related my first Character Chris Potter held the position of Gryffindor Male Prefect from his 4th year to 6th year and then became Head Boy his 7th. I played on the Quidditch team as well for two terms, wrote for the Quill, and I was recently asked to join the School RPG Yearbook team! On the Ministry side of things I played a character in the Apparation Division and was then promoted to Division Head of Portkeys. After a few months I was moved up to Department Head of Magical Transportation, a position I still hold today.