View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default Cyrus Paul Andrus

Name: Cyrus Paul Andrus
Nicknames: Cy… Cyro, Cyzer, Cyanide
DOB: July 4th
POB: Melbourne, Australia
Heritage: Pureblood
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Oak, 10'', stiff, Kelpie mane core

[Appearance]

Hair: Shaggy brown hair that is always very messy.
Eye colour: Dark brown.
Height: 4’7''
Build: He is short, and small in stature but has an agile build. He has a very athletic and coordinated strut about him.

[History]

Cyrus, or as he prefers to be called, Cy, was born at 2:54 PM in Melbourne Australia. He is the son of Teal Andrus and Meredith Duncan, whose marriage was beginning to fall apart. At just three months old, his parents split up and his father, Teal, moved back to London in pursuit of a job at the Ministry. Cy was raised by his mother’s side of the family, the Duncans. The Duncan’s were a poor pureblood family of Australian lineage that was known for making a living in various forms of skullduggery and under-ground marketing.

With his father completely gone from his life, and his mother constantly absent due to her sketchy job assignments, he was forced to partially raise himself. He hated his grandparents and their pureblood traditionalism. He spent almost all of his time with the other neighborhood children who were muggles. Cyrus developed a very strong kinship with these guys, and even though his grandparents forbade him to play with muggles, he did it anyways. He became quite the rebel, and was known to be the dare-devil out of his friends. He had a knack for chatting people’s ears off, he was a big talker.

He became a great soccer player (football, as he knows it). At certain points over the summer it was literally impossible to see him without a ball in hand. He also was a great surfer for his age. He lived in the beach in Melbourne. He was the kid that could make friends at the snap of his fingers, and made enemies at about the same rate. Life was good in Australia, and even his grandparents began to warm up to the muggles. That was when his mother was sentenced to four years in Azkaban. The details are still top secret, the only thing that Cy knows was that she accidently killed a French Auror as she was smuggling Runespoor eggs across the French border. He still misses her pretty bad, but the young Aussie will never admit it. In his mind, she is the past.

Then came the whole mess over who takes custody over Cy. His father Teal Andrus, whom he hasn’t spoken a word with in his entire life, wins in court. Just a few days after Cy’s 10’th birthday he is sent off to London to live with his biological father.

Life at the Andrus house-hold has been extremely rocky ever since Cyrus arrived. He resents his dad and has made the transition as hard as possible for the both of them. While Teal is at work, which is often as he is the Department Head over Magical Creatures at the Ministry, Cy wanders around the house and neighborhood. Teal has a lot of creatures around the house, and Cy’s favorite thing to do is to terrorize the House Elf. As Cy sets off for Hogwarts he only has one hope, and that is that he not be put in Gryffindor because he REFUSES to be in any house his father had been in.

[Personality]

Cy is a young, gritty Aussie that seems to always have a boundless amount of energy. His dark eyes always make him look like he’s up to something bad; well, he probably is. He can talk anyone’s ear off, and if he really tried, he could probably talk to a wall with moderate success. If he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn’t like you, you’ll be FULLY aware of that fact.

He is a genius trickster, and is always looking for a way give off a good practical joke. He is horribly cocky, and is very unaware if he is bad at something. He seems like a cute kid, but just one glance at his over confident smirk changes a persons mind.

[Extra Info]

Allergies: None, people might be allergic to HIM though.
Favourite Colour: Blue; color of the ocean.
Pets: He has a puppy. It’s a Rottweiler named Ozzy after his old homeland. He isn’t bringing it with him to school though, not this year at least.

OOC: Ok, since this is my 8th term in the RP, I thought I’d tell you a bit about myself. First of all, my name is Ernie and I just graduated high school. Cyrus here is my second school character after I finished with Curt. Curt served as prefect for a term and was on the Quidditch roster all 7 years. I’m always down for a good RP so PLEEEEASE PLEASE, don’t hestitate to PM if you want to RP with Cy. ;P Also, if you have any questions, I’m sure I could help you out there too.