View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

PP made by the amazing Tailzerr!
Full Name: Demarcus Anthony Diggle
Nicknames: Dig, Diggie, McDiggle
Date of Birth: April 3, 2056
Heritage: Half-blood
House: Hufflepuff
Strongest Subjects: Charms, Herbology
Weakest Subjects: Arithmancy, Flying
Wand: Unicorn hair, cherry, 11¾”, flexible
Patronus: Meerkat

Appearance:
i. Hair color: Dark brown
ii. Eye color: Hazel
iii. Height: 5’5”
iv. Weight: 130 lbs
v. General Appearance: Short and thin, Demarcus looks a lot like the other males in the Diggle family. It is the curly dark brown hair, the hazel eyes, and, obviously, the shortness that gives it all away. He has a comfortable yet quirky style when it comes to his clothes. He wears what he likes and whatever interests him, which includes some rather strange accessories that he usually finds in his grandmother’s attic.
Personality: Demarcus has a really expressive personality. Generally always more than happy, his emotions are really easy to read. If he is happy, you will be hearing about it. If he is sad, he will probably be crying (he’ll just say that his contacts, which he does not have or need, are bugging him). If he is scared, don’t freak out if he clings onto you like his life depends on it. If he is angry, well … you are lucky since it takes a lot to make him angry. He always wants to make people happy and tries to look for the best in people, even those who consider themselves as ‘baddies’.

History: Born in a small farming village in England to Donovan and Alyssa Diggle, Demarcus had a pretty normal life for the most part. He was the youngest in the family with an older sister, Mary Annette, and had a ton of pets. As the Diggle family lived on a farm themselves, finding animals to call his pets wasn’t something hard to do at all. He still has a bunch of pets today; however, his favorite out of them all would have to be his fluffy, white cat Bubbles who has been a big part of his life (like fourteen years).

Instead of going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when his letter came by owl like most children his age did, he stayed at home and was homeschooled by his mother. Demarcus’ parents didn’t feel that he was ready to go off to Hogwarts, mostly because he had not shown any sign of magical ability until his eleventh birthday in April 2067. Of course, Demarcus did not mind spending the extra time at home. He was able to spend more time with his mother and the farm animals when he had gotten through the ‘learning’ portion of the day. The opportunity for him to attend Hogwarts opened up for him again when his parents felt that Demarcus was ready to leave the farm for school once he turned fifteen.

• old jazzy records
  • his cat, Bubbles (beware, she farts!)
  • friendly people
  • strange accessories
  • sunshine
  • surprises
  • pumpkin juice
  • Honeydukes
  • lame puns
  • the color purple
  • rollerblading
  • show tunes
Dislikes:
  • sameness
  • being picked on for his height
  • pretentious, witty banter
  • really overt sarcasm
  • flying
  • large, mean dogs
  • sharp objects
  • knitting
  • being forced to wash the dishes
  • vegetables of all kinds
  • uncomfortable shoes
  • complete darkness
  • people who are rude for no reason

OOC: What's up, 'Puffs? My name is Zoe, but you're all welcome to call me Zo or some other nickname you can come up with. Currently, I am a second year university student that is studying English and Drama. When I'm not busy working on assignments or catching up on sleep, I am usually just hanging out with my friends or wandering around here on the site. Here on SS, I mod the fan clubs and co-manage the site's magazine, Seeker of the Snitch. This will be my fourth year on SS when November comes around, and Demarcus is my fourth SS School RPG character. So, if you wanna RP with me, please feel free to send a PM or catch me on MSN. ;]