View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #62 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Name : Sarah Rose Griffin
D.O.B: August 16th 2055
P.O.B: Hampshire,England
House : Hufflepuff
Year: 7th
Positions in school: Hufflepuff Prefect (Terms 24 & 25), Head Girl (Term 26)
Heritage: Muggleborn
Relationship Status: Been dating fellow Hufflepuff Ryder Montgomery for 3 years. (OOC: I think they're still together...)

Favourite Classes: Charms; Muggle Studies; Herbology
Least Fave Classes: Arithmancy; History of Magic; Ancient Runes

Hogwarts Friends:
Ryder Montgomery ~ Sarah's boyfriend.They met during the opening feast of her third year,but it wasn't until near the end of term that he formally asked her to be his girlfriend. (GRADUATED)
Mariel Morgan ~ Her best friend in the entire world.The girls met in Diagon Alley before their first term at Hogwarts,bonding over ice cream in Florean Fortescue's.(LEFT HOGWARTS)
Wesley Reagan ~ Sarah teamed up with the nervous little second year during a cooking class in Muggle Studies during her third year.They have been firm friends ever since.
Lasca Romanov ~ Another of her best friends.They met during Sarah's second year and she even spent one summer at Lasca's ranch in Montana. (LEFT HOGWARTS)
Miranda BelCanto ~ Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain, and Ryder's adopted little sister.Sarah met Miranda on the train at the start of her 4th year.She is now one of her very best friends. (LEFT HOGWARTS)
Lori Bristol ~ Or 'Shoe Girl' as Sarah affectionately calls her (in private).Lori lent Sarah a pair of bright yellow pumps when they first met in Diagon Alley, before term 24.Stuck together, and supported each other, during the fighting at the end of that term.
Nancy Hudonson ~ A mutual friend of Mariel's, Sarah only really got to know her during term 24, when they met in the grounds of Hogwarts. (GRADUATED)
Chris Potter ~ Gryffindor Prefect for several terms, Sarah met Chris before the start of her second year, at Florean's in DA.They shared a table to eat ice cream. (GRADUATED)
Oliver Greenwood ~ Yeahhh, they met at the opening feast of term 24, when he was covered in potato from a food fight with Miranda BelCanto.But Sarah has to admit, even though he can be irritating and sarcastic at times, she does like him. Despite tackling him and punching him the mouth several times during the fighting at the end of term 24 *cough*
Torin Kane ~ Hufflepuff Prefect. Sarah shared her first two terms Prefecting with Torin, and he became a great friend. (GRADUATED)

Owl Results (Taken term 24)
Arithmancy E
Astronomy O
Charms O
Divination O
Herbology O
Muggle Studies O
Transfiguration O

Pets: An owl called Screech; Pygmy Puff called Norman; Muggle dog called Freddie

Appearance -
Hair colour : Dark Brown
Eye colour : Hazel
Height : 5' 8"
Weight : 115lb

Model: Emily Blunt

Family:
Father: Robert Griffin ~ Muggle Tax Inspector
Mother: Susan Griffin ~ Stay-at-home mum

Background:
Sarah was born in Hampshire,England to Susan and Robert. She is the only witch that is known of in her family,and is also an only child.It wasn't until she received her Hogwarts letter,just after her 11th birthday,that she even knew she was a witch.Her father was sceptical about the whole idea,and worried for her as attending the school would be the first time she had stayed away from home.Her mother,however,was very encouraging and urged her daughter to learn as much as she could.

Personality: Like any good Hufflepuff,Sarah is extremely friendly and fiercely loyal to all her friends and family.She is quite shy when you first get to know her,but once she feels comfortable around you she opens up and becomes more fun.

Likes: Ice cream; her friends (duh!); quality time with her family; muggle music; books
Dislikes: Rude and arrogant people; heights; maths of any kind
------------------------------------------------------

OOC: HELLO! I be Sarah, and this term I am your Head Girl. I'm 27 and live in England. I tend to get on SS everyday (fingers crossed anyway), but mostly in the late afternoon and evening GMT, so if you ever want me just send a PM/VM. That includes if you wish to RP - I'm always open to RPing with new people, and Sarah (IC) is the same!