View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Default Wynter Addison Teegan
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Photo edited by myself.

NAME: Wynter Addison Teegan

NICKNAME(S): Teegan, Teeg Strongly dislikes being called Wynter.

MODEL: Hiliary Duff

YEAR: 7th

HOUSE: Hufflepuff

D. O. B.: July 8th

P. O. B.: Copenhagen, Denmark

APPEARANCE:
EYES: Light brown, gold looking.

HAIR: Long blonde hair.

ETC: Teegan is half Greek and half Danish; she looks Danish with her pale light skin.
WAND: 8 inches, Mermaid hair, spruce.

PERSONALITY: Teegan is very quiet, even around people she’s known her whole life. She speaks with a quiet voice and hardly ever raises her voice. She values her family very much and treats her closet friends as family. Though she is a very quiet person, many people respect her and she has an authoritative stance to her personality. Teegan is a people person, but she just has to overcome her shy personality.

HISTORY: Teegan was born on July 8th in a Muggle Hospital somewhere in Copenhagen, Denmark to Greek mother Adrianna Teegan and Danish father Alec Teegan. Teegan has one sister, Kyleen(Kat) who is happily married and has two beautiful children of her own. As long as Teegan as ever known she’s lived in Greece. At the age of eleven, Teegan got a letter from a Greek Wizarding school. Adrianna was all but pleased to see her daughter accepted to the very same school she had graduated from and sent her from Kavala across the country to school. At school, Teegan made only a few good friends whom respected her and supported her in the several things that she wanted to do. Teegan, unlike most of the others at school, did not particularly care for Quidditch and was often found with a book in hand at Quidditch matches just in case she got bored.

Adrianna and Alec both moved to India when Teegan was five, leaving her with her sister who at the time had just given birth to her first child. Teegan loved living with Kat and her husband Nick Taylor, she was treated as one of the family and enjoyed coming home on the holidays from school to them. Now, four years later, Teegan is being sent to live with a close family friend in Copenhagen, Denmark at the Holden Estates and will attend Hogwarts while Asher Holden sends his little sister, Ziva Holden to Kat for a year. Teegan is ready to finish her seventh and last year of Wizarding school, and she is very much excited, though she’s very afraid of how life at Hogwarts will be versus that of her school in Greece.

PETS:

SPOILER!!:

Photo edited by myself.
Red fur covered kitten named Crash!.
Don't forget that exclamation point!

SPOILER!!:

Photo edited by myself.
Attacking Owl named Warren.
Is very nice to everyone, except people Teegan tells him she dislikes.

Haiii! My name is Dee, but you can call me Red, 'cause there's so many Dee's here on SS!! This is my second term on SS and I'm very happy to be back again, though I miss my charrie, Ziva Holden a lot I'm happy to have Teegan here! -squeezes Teeg- My life consists of theatre, fishing, camping, theatre, reading, writing, theatre, Nation Forensics Leauge, TIME magazine, theatre, hunting, watching lacrosse, and theatre. I started performing nearly eight years ago as an actor...but just recently I have taken over the Costume & Makeup Department at my high school, and I'll be the head costume and makeup designer for the rest of my high school career. I will miss being on stage, but I think this opportunity will bring me some good experience in leadership...and I still get to be really crazy!! I don't know what else I should say, but if you have a question or want to rp, feel free to drop a VM! Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I basically live in the SH/TP when I'm online, so if you can't find me, I'm sure to be there.

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."

Last edited by Charely Potter; 08-18-2015 at 06:19 PM.