View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #39 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Name : LouAnn Lavender Starbucks Heathrow October Purple
Birthday : July 19, 2054
Born : Dorset, England
Lives : Unknown
House : Gryffindor
Current Year : Fifth
Pets : Lilac, a snowy white owl, and Violet, a black cat.

Appearance -
I. Hair colour : Dark Brown
II. Eye colour : Dark Brown
III. Height : 5'4"
IV. Weight : 115 pounds

Background - LouAnn is the pureblood daughter of Luis Antonio ("Antonio") Purple, Jr. (a former Ravenclaw from Caguas, Puerto Rico) and Lavender Andromeda Purple (a former Slytherin from Dorset, England). LouAnn has one sibling, a nine-year-old brother named Lucas Sebastian Purple. Both LouAnn's paternal and maternal grandparents are living. Her paternal grandparents, Luis Antonio Sr. and Isabel _____ (last name unknown), reside in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Her maternal grandparents, Trenton and Laura-Rose Newcomb, live in Dorset, England. Although once very close to all four of her grandparents, LouAnn has neither seen them nor contacted them in the past five years.

Extra In-Depth Analysis - My name is LouAnn Purple, and I don’t exist. I am but just a body in the population…existing amongst them, but not with them. There are no public records that indicate a little girl by my name was ever even born on July 19, 2054. My entire being has been wiped off the face of this Earth almost as if there was never even a 'me' to begin with… – from the story "LouAnn Without a Last Name" Sa13+

When she was ten-years-old, LouAnn and her younger brother Lucas, then age five, witnessed a very high profile wizarding murder in the woods just outside their Dorset, England home. Shortly afterwards, both children were placed in the Wizarding Protection Program, and LouAnn and Lucas, along with their parents Antonio and Lavender, disappeared without a trace. All public records that indicated they’d ever existed were wiped away, and the family was instructed to change their surname and relocate to a new country every two years. LouAnn has previously been known as LouAnn Starbucks, LouAnn Heathrow, and LouAnn October, before recently going through her fourth surname change. If you ask her, though, LouAnn was born a "Purple" and has been called such since the day she was born. Oddly enough, the same story was told with all three of her previous fake last names.

----------

Name : Anna, which has come to be such a special nickname for me. It was the name of my very first charrie, and when I first joined SS (nearly two years ago), everyone started calling me by that name. So, Anna!

Birthday : March 17, 1980
Profession : Third grade teacher
Favorite HP character : Severus Snape, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. Luna is kind of growing on me, too, though.

Brief Biography : I live in Louisiana, USA, but I hope to move to Southern California at some point in my life. I enjoy being a teacher, but my greatest loves are acting, dancing, singing. I like to listen to Pop, Rock, and R&B music, and my current favorite artists are Katy Perry and Lady GaGa. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I do have a current favorite TV show---Glee!

Snitchseeker : I joined the site on November 8, 2007, which means I'm about to celebrate my two year SS anniversary! My favorite parts of the site are the RPGs, but I really enjoy SS as a whole and visit other areas of the site quite often. I was hired as a Diagon Alley and Ministry of Magic RPG moderator on July 8, 2007, and I'm really enjoying that! It makes me feel as if I'm giving back to a site that has truly given so much to me. I enjoy making new friends and love to roleplay, so feel free to PM me!