View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Daphne Hopton
2054 - Present

Nicknames: Daff, Daffy, Daphadil [Notice: The use of these nicknames are only permissible to a select few and the consequences of using said nicknames without proper permission being granted could lead to unpleasant consequences of one kind or the other.]
DOB: January 20th, 2054
Star Sign: Capricorn
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel [Green-Brown]
Height: 5’ 1”
Heritage: Pureblood
House: Gryffindor

Family & Background:

Daphne Hopton is the first daughter of Rome Hopton and Judith McAfee. Judith was the youngest daughter of a couple from the upper middle class of the Wizarding society. Judith has an older sister, Eleanor, whom she has forbidden mention of in her home. Rome is also the youngest in his family, having two older brothers named Wisconsin and Emery.

Rome and Judith don't usually entertain guests, even family, therefore Daphne hasn't had the chance to develop any strong bonds with her uncles. Any sort of relationship with her Aunt Eleanor is entirely impossible seeing as the woman is not allowed to visit them ever. The only way Eleanor and Daphne come together is in a sentence uttered by Judith when comparing the two unlikely humans to each other.

Recently, Miss Hopton has acquired a younger sibling; a male younger sibling to take his proper place as the Hopton heir. Isaac Hopton celebrated his first year in life this past summer [Summer of 2069] in his manor surrounded by family, friends of family and the help. [Not to mention the half a dozen nannies that Judith and Rome like to keep around.]

Simply noteworthy
:
Daphne plays the Cello and rather well. She doesn't broadcast this information seeing as it isn't in her nature to boast about qualities she doesn't deem particularly special. She loves almond cookies, herbology, classical music, her best friend and favorite girl in the world: Celandine Toussaint and Quidditch Arms. ^__^

OOC:
Amaris (Ama hehe whichever)

Profession: Erm. Couch Potato.

Favorite HP character: Close tie between Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood?

Brief Biography:
I am 22 years old. I have an Associates Degree in Communications. I live in Puerto Rico with my family and err--I like animals. hehe. *keeps it short and mysterious*

Snitchseeker: I am. An. Admin. Yes.