Thread: Bonfire Bash
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Headmistress and Thornton
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
She led the applause and followed it up with a big smile. "Congratulations are also in order for us, Hogwarts, for we successfully completed the map we started last term AND we beat back the acromantula onslaught as a team! In the wake of that event, I would like to also announce that I will be stepping down as Headmistress at the end of this term. I have new opportunities knocking at my door and it is time for me to hand over the Head's office to Professor Botros." Where was Ab, eh? She took a moment to wave at him in the dusk. "I have enjoyed my nine terms here as Headmistress and teaching Herbology this past term has just been the icing on the cake. As much as I will miss this place, and miss you all as students," well, some of them, "I will still be involved in Hogwarts' future as the proud parent of an incoming student. So on that note, I wish the best of luck to everyone leaving this school, and continued success to everyone staying. Hogwarts will always be here to welcome us home, should we wish to come and visit one day. Now let's all enjoy some s'mores, relax under the stars, and have a great night's sleep tonight! The train leaves bright and early tomorrow morning!"

And she was certainly looking forward to seeing it off! On that note, Annie let out a bright sigh of relief and moved forward to mingle with the students and roast another marshmallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Blinking in surprise as he felt a head on his shoulder, he looked out of the corner of his eye without moving his head. "Hi Dot," he said with a bit of an amused - but quite short - chuckle. It would happen that he'd just plop down next to her without even meaning to, wouldn't it.

Marshmallows. Hm. While he wasn't necessarily in the mood for either sweets or company, part of him wondered if partaking in both might help with this little bit of 'headed home' funk. Still not moving his head, he simply shifted his gaze over to the snacking supplies "Sure. I can do that," he said. "Do you want anything else? Or just marshmallows?" Would she roast them? Or just eat them?
Oh, uggggh. End of term speeches made it absolutely real that the term was ending and that they'd have to leave each other in the morning. Dot wanted to stay here on her log and cuddle up next to Thornton, who was giving off strong 'no cuddle' vibes that she was very good at ignoring.

But it was not to be, because the fellow ginger was leaving. "And sticks, Thorny. We want to roast them until they can't be roasted any more. Destruction of sugary goodness does a body good." In the meantime, she was going to go see the Headmistress.

Dot sidled up to fellow ginger with an unsure little smile. "Headmistress? It'll be real sad that you have to go, but I'll make sure the gingers are represented while you're gone. And I'll wear extra pink so people remember you. And if you want, I can keep an eye on your kid and make sure he's okay. I think redheads have to stick together, 'cause no one else watches out for us." Just saying.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest