View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 10:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
He stared at the box as if hoping it would suddenly open for him and reveal what was inside. Shaking his head he looked around and still didn't see anyone. Well, no one would say anything if he just peeked right? No one was there to catch him just peeking, at least. So...

Chewing his lip he moved to open the box and jumped a foot falling back against the wall when he heard someone ask what he had in the box. "I don't know, it's not my box!" he said blinking in surprise. Nope he hadn't been about to open it. Of course not.

"It's just err sitting here. I was only going to peek" he admitted softly. "It looks all curious and stuff, like it's meant to be found."
Agatha raised an eyebrow when she realised she had sort of freaked the kid out. Was he being sneaky? Why? "How did you find it? Was it just lying there?" Part of Agatha believed that the box had sprouted out of the Castle's ground - because there was nothing you couldn't expect from Hogwarts -, but on the other hand, the Slytherin was suspicious of this boy as well.

Though she was also curious.

Like it was meant to be found? Agatha eyed the box from a safe distance. The kid had a point. "Go on. Open it." She told him, gesturing with her head towards the box. She wanted to see what was in there but she herself wouldn't touch the box until she knew it was safe to do so. Good thing that boy was there to do the job.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!