View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Marsha laughed, and soon helped herself to a nutty type chocolate, feeling sheepish for even thinking she didn’t have a sweet tooth… though she didn’t have any where NEAR as sweet a sweet-tooth as her some of her family… she would at least as easily munch on some fruit.. maybe. Heh.

Watching as Angel rolled an eleven and moved her dragon to the first pink spot. ”Woah, that’s ¼ of the way round until you can buy.” Grinning she rolled for her turn, and smiled at the nine that they added up to. ”Okay… 1...2...3...“ She counted around the board, laughing as she landed on the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Oh, let’s say hi to your sister and my Aunt Benny…” She had more family she could mention - but she’d realised that just confused matters. Heh. Family was huge, at least there were would be less and less of her aunt and uncles here after Summer. Taking over Hogwarts!

Hahahaha. Literally right now, thanks to their game.
Angel watched as her friend rolled and landed on the Ravenclaw Common Room "Hey this is cool, maybe I'll land on their one day and I can see what it's like for my sister." Angel giggled seriously she wished that she could go into all the Hogwarts common rooms but she knew she'd get into trouble.

Angel now had to roll, she rolled the dice and got double 5 angel then moved another 10 spaces, to end up on a red. "This is awesome." Angel giggled. "I take it I get another go for getting a double, like in the muggle version." Angel rolled again and got a one and a six to land on the boys bathroom. "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Angel shivered a bit, this was one piece of the board that Marsha could buy, she didn't even want to think about what it was like in there.