View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default HOM HM2 - Post 3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel giggled as Marsha gave out the money and she fished into her bag. "So I take it that you won't want to share these with me then." Angel stuck her tongue out at her younger friend, she had brought a tin of roses out of her trunk to share whilst they played the game.

Angel then looked at the tokens okay so now she had to figure out which one she was going to do. "Can I be the dragon please." Angel hoped that Marsha didn't mind her picking that one. "Well I think we are ready." Angel looked at the board.

Marsha laughed… ”Well… maybe I can have one or two?” GRIN. Of course she was going to have one, if she was offered. It was just RUDE otherwise. Totally. That was her philosophy and she was sticking to it. hehehe.

Looking over the tokens, the red-haired girl nodded. ”Of course, go for it.” She handed the dragon to Angel and then picked up the phoenix herself. Grinning wide, she put herself on the ‘great entrance’ spot, her heart beating fast as they got ready to test the game.

”Okay… here we go…” After asking Angel if she should go first as she was already holding the two dice, she grinned as she rolled them onto the table. A four and a two. ”Six spots.” She said, moving her phoenix from the starting spot to the dungeons spot. She handed over the dice and sat back to watch. They had decided that like in the muggle version, you couldn’t buy properties on your first go around the board. "You're go!"