Thread: The Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 10:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Symphora

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default DMAC!! - With Ravviee
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
As far as he knew, Hogsmeade was 100% pure wizarding village. Which means no muggles lived around this place, nor they could be here. So, if there are those kind-of non-magical brain-less folks could enter this place, there's something wrong with the concealment charms. And that's why the DMAC team was here.

Chewing a peppermint gum, the Korean guy then walked to the back alley like the bossman had instructed him... them. Yeah, them. He's partnered up with the newbie suited guy that he kinda forgot what was his name. Something with C, if he's not mistaken. Merlin, this place was still creepy like when he was still a Hogwarts student. Not to mention that the smell was so unpleasant here. "Yo, Charlie." He said to that guy and didn't care if it was his name or not. "Where should we start now?"
Charles silently followed his involuntary DMAC partner from behind. Honestly,it was the first time he had set foot in this place and Micky seemed to know the way around here...best to have him lead them both to the scene. Once they arrived at the back alley, Charles had to control himself from pinching the bridge of his nose. The foul smell coming from the rotting rubbish bins were so overwhelming, he didn't think he could take a step further. He winkled his nose and forced himself to breathe...through his mouth.

Charles turned his head around when he heard Micky's voice,"I appreciate it if you call me Charles and not 'Charlie," he sighed before continuing again,"We can start looking for possible entry ways for muggles to get through here, you go on that side and I check back there, see whether any of the Muggle-Repelling Charms has been lifted off too...let me know if its been tempered with,we need to seal them off if it does. We don't want anymore muggles running amok this place." Charles gripped his wand tight. Why was it so dark in here too?

"Lumos,"he cast, a bright light flared as he scanned around the area. He didn’t want to know what disgusting substance was on the floor as he stepped deeper into the dark alley way. "Ow!" he yelped, his knee accidentally bumped into something hard.He muttered a silent curse under his breath,kicking away the fallen bin that was obstructing his path. Merlin...these people don't they know the vanishing spell! Urgh.