View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

SPOILER!!: Kate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Kate smiled. Well, wasn't Brian the really sweet one? He was a Hufflepuff, though, and if what people said about Hufflepuffs was true, she shouldn't have expected anything but a nice and kind response from him. "We'll just forget it happened then," she said. And she'd remember not to do her homework in the middle of the corridor. "I'm working on that journal we have to do for History of Magic class. I usually work in the common room, but it got too noisy. I thought the corridor might be less crowded."

She shrugged then gave a soft laugh as he mentioned what he usually associated with Ravenclaws. "Oh, yeah? Well, what do you think we do in our common room then?" she asked. This was going to be interesting. She knew what their stereotype was, but it'd be funny to see what a Hufflepuff thought.

She shrugged again. "My leg's fine. It doesn't even hurt," she assured him. "So, Brian, what year are you? You look about my age." She closed her journal and started tucking it and her quill back into her bag. No use standing around holding it anymore.

Brian nodded. He knew exactly which one she was talking about, and his journal was sitting on his bedside table down in the dorms. Pretty much untouched, but he wouldn't tell her that. "That's understandable. Most people find the trolls here a little off-putting, but I think they're cute." Reminded him of Timmy, just a little. The pudgy creatures dancing around in tutus? Absolutely adorable.

"I haven't the foggiest, but I imagine it's something along the lines of people buried in books and peering over your glasses at people. Maybe the occasional chemistry pun if you're feeling particularly social." He was just joking, really, but there was some truth to it. Besides, that was pretty much what he'd been told about Ravenclaws, but he'd keep a flexible mindset just in case it was proven false. "What do you lot actually do up there? I've heard you have your own mini-library."

"If you insist," he said, still looking a little bit sheepish. Best to look where he was going next time, especially now that he knew that Ravenclaws needed to escape their common room and this was pretty near it. "Second. I think we are in the same year? I've seen you in lessons." He just opted not to answer in most classes because he had a tendency to forget about reading up on the subject matter before class. A habit he should probably break, because he spent most of the lesson periods being incredibly confused.