View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
...OUCH!

What in the name of Merlin just happened? Kate had been so focused on her journal entry that she had temporarily forgotten the world around her. She glanced up at the sound of a voice and figured out that this boy had basically tripped over her leg. "Oh, no...I'm sorry, too," she said, scrambling up to her feet. "I guess my idea to complete my homework away from the hustle and bustle of the common room wasn't really a good idea."

She paused to take a second to figure out who she was even talking to. She'd seen him in classes, and it was obvious he was a Hufflepuff, but she had no idea what his name was. Oh, he introduced himself! How convenient! "I'm Kate Addison," she said. "Are you okay?" she asked, wondering if she accidentally hurt him be being in the way. She should just stick to the common room next time.
Brian let out a small laugh and shook his head. "I wasn't actually looking where I was going. There's really no need to apologise." Tripping over people was totally normal. Especially normal around common room fires. "I'd show you a better place to study, but I'd always expected the Ravenclaws to be a bit more mindful of people trying to do homework," he said. "Hustle and bustle isn't exactly what most of us associate with you lot." Ravenclaws hustling and bustling? Unless it was about exams, the statement seemed extremely out-of-character. He wouldn't know, though, being seven floors below them and whatnot.

"I'm just fine, don't worry yourself," he said as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "More concerned about your leg, though." Was it bruising or was it just him? He'd known his shoes to be especially hard, and considering that they were a new pair, they were probably more likely to injure people.