View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 01:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Brian!
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
Brian was walking to the Room of Requirement with a large case in his left hand when he tripped over something. Stumbling a little and setting the cello case on the floor, he realised a bit belatedly that there was someone sitting there beside the extremely ugly tapestery and the something he'd tripped over? Yeah, that was a leg. Her leg. Whoops. He was really uncoordinated today, it appeared.

"I'm so sorry," he said, cringing. Wait a minute. She looked familiar, as though he'd seen her in some classes. He was actually fairly certain that she was in his year. Ravenclaw, judging by her tie. Strange. Wasn't the Ravenclaw Common room a good enough place to be writing? Or did ugly trolls in tutus stimulate her brain juices more? Maybe the rumour about all Ravenclaws being mental was true. Mental or not, it was probably really rude of him not to introduce himself. "I'm Brian, by the way. Brian Woods." Hufflepuff seemed like an unnecessary addition, considering his house scarf was wrapped around his neck in an attempt to combat the cold.

...OUCH!

What in the name of Merlin just happened? Kate had been so focused on her journal entry that she had temporarily forgotten the world around her. She glanced up at the sound of a voice and figured out that this boy had basically tripped over her leg. "Oh, no...I'm sorry, too," she said, scrambling up to her feet. "I guess my idea to complete my homework away from the hustle and bustle of the common room wasn't really a good idea."

She paused to take a second to figure out who she was even talking to. She'd seen him in classes, and it was obvious he was a Hufflepuff, but she had no idea what his name was. Oh, he introduced himself! How convenient! "I'm Kate Addison," she said. "Are you okay?" she asked, wondering if she accidentally hurt him be being in the way. She should just stick to the common room next time.