View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Nemo wasn't sure where he was meeting Whyttyr, so he began to wander, rambling around and near the 7th floor. He would look for a ridiculously pretty ravenclaw and that would clearly lead him to his girlfriend and no one else.

It wasn't long before he spotted her by one of the tapestries and made his way over to her. "Hi, Enjoying the scenery?" He said and put an arm around her, kissing her on the cheek. "What should we do today?" They'd explored a good bit of the grounds....hehe. So he wants sure what else she might want to do or see, but he was usually up for anything if Whytty was involved.
Enjoying the scenery? Was she, really? Not quite. "It's so... odd.... and rather disturbing, but I can't seem to stop looking at it." It was as if there was so much to consider and at the same time, not very much at all.

Bizzare.

Finally she decided to move her attention away from that and focus on Nemo. He was so much better looking. "I just want to spend time with you." Whyttyr reached out and tugged on his shirt, smoothing it out. "Do you have work to do?"