View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #22 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: *wraps this up in a tiny burrito* thanks for playing with us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Moxley tilted her head and considered Mr. Adair thoughtfully. His lack of enthusiasm was pretty telling and though the brunette wanted to give him a speech about representing the great house of Gryffindor, she knew that bad grades didn't necessarily define a person's abilities and their will to succeed. "I'm going to assume that your scores weren't for a serious lack of effort, Mr. Adair. Not everyone is good at tests. I do have faith that you can improve, though. As getting a job is much easier when you have the scores required for said things." Which was unfortunate but true. "If you ever need help with studying, I'm willing to assist where I can." And she'd hope other professors would be, too.

Giving him a Moxley smile, the Muggle Studies Professor waved a hand and sat back in her chair. "But enough of this serious talk. I'm sure you're ready to get out of here and I've got some planning to do for my next lesson."

Zander nodded quietly, any talk of OWLs always got really awkward. Not that other talk wasn't awkward. Zander was actually real awkward on his own, huh? But yeah, this subject more than others even. "Thanks, Professor," he'd definitely keep the offer in mind, even though he probably wouldn't take her up on it. Kind of like a pride thing, y'know? He was sure he could figure it out on his own. Maybe just start studying a little earlier. Forget the Hogwarts mystery of the year, he needed to focus on his grades. Especially if he wanted to become a... Well, actually he wasn't sure what he wanted to become, but more options would be nice.

"Oh, yeah I've probably got to go work on testing my patronus," which he hadn't even gotten close to casting. Ahem. But that sounded much nicer than admitting that he couldn't even manage a wisp most of the times. Annnnyways, the Gryffindor slowly got up and gave his Muggle Studies Professor a bright smile. "See ya later, Professor!" With a cheesecake. He wouldn't forget.

And with that, Zander Adair was off.

You are Lemon!