View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Saz Hale

DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Hmm... across. So that was kind of upsetting but Tia guessed she wasn't about to become best friends with the girl overnight but then again, seated across from each other might make it easier for the interview process.

"Yea, you say that so nonchalantly now, but just wait until next year comes. I'm so nervous I feel like I'll have no fingernails left by the end of the year," Tia laughed.

Readjusting herself on the couch, she smiled lightly, pulling out the sheet of parchment. "Right, so I think we were supposed to interview each other and get to know each other a little better. I mean we already know each other's names and years, but yea ..." She glanced down at the paper. "So I've jotted down about five or so questions to ask and then you can ask me whatever?"

"Number one, Abby Valentine, right? Do you have a middle name and is Abby a nickname for something or were you just born Abby?" She had a quill out to take notes with as she waited.
Abby smiled at Tia and said "Well my middle name is Victoria and i was actually given the name Abby at birth" Abby looked at Tia and said "Do you have any middle names Tia or any nicknames that i should know of?" Abby also got out her quill to note down Tia's answers