View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: *pokes SS to stop losing your posts*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Y'know, Zander was quite thankful that she hadn't started humming that catch tune from the muggle game show. Very thankful, actually. It probably would've made things twice as uncomfortable and if anything would've mad him even more frantic. And probably twice as unlikely to have come up with something to talk about. Luckily OWLs seemed like a good place to start. Those dreaded exams were surprisingly his saving grace at this point. Who would've ever thought!?! "Erm... Well, Professor..." Funny that she had asked actually.

"Depends on what you consider doing well, Professor," he gave her a sheepish look as his hand went to mess with his hair. 'Cause if two failing grades is considered well, then Zander did well with flying colors. But that sounded like a stretch. "I did well in most subjects, I guess... But erm... I definitely need to work on Runes... And Defense... And Transfiguration,"... and charms... and Astronomy... And actually, he needed to work on everything. Oops?

But this did seem like a great place to things to a close. HA. Zander could tOTALLY master conversation. 'Oh yeah, Professor M! Speaking of working on stuff, I've gotta go practice my patronus'. Bingo. He had this down.

[/COLOR]

Moxley tilted her head and considered Mr. Adair thoughtfully. His lack of enthusiasm was pretty telling and though the brunette wanted to give him a speech about representing the great house of Gryffindor, she knew that bad grades didn't necessarily define a person's abilities and their will to succeed. "I'm going to assume that your scores weren't for a serious lack of effort, Mr. Adair. Not everyone is good at tests. I do have faith that you can improve, though. As getting a job is much easier when you have the scores required for said things." Which was unfortunate but true. "If you ever need help with studying, I'm willing to assist where I can." And she'd hope other professors would be, too.

Giving him a Moxley smile, the Muggle Studies Professor waved a hand and sat back in her chair. "But enough of this serious talk. I'm sure you're ready to get out of here and I've got some planning to do for my next lesson."