View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Exciting Professor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Why were children so shy about their dance moves? Well some of them at least, though many adults she had found were the same. It was all just a pity. “They shouldn’t mind at all. Dancing it fun and can cause a chain reaction of positive vibes. Think about how happy everyone would be.” She snapped at the images of the entire castle happy and dancing. What a wonderful thought!

She eyed hi a bit, was he going to tell her she had dropped the box again? Cassiopeia did not litter and if she had well then it was clearly an accident that she wasn’t going to fully admit. Plus he was doing the right thing and going along with the points earned. Good little first year this one. “Exactly, plus like you said your lucky day that you got a card.” Big win for this Ravenclaw if she had ever seen one. Giving him snaps for his good behavior.

“Oh my behalf? Well that is very nice of you Tyler, but not necessary since I did not drop it.” Just to be sure he knew that. Looking around the corridor she shrugged, “I like to walk the castle and see what’s going on, plus a Professor’s duty is to always be where students can easily find them and know they are around.” She’d say to make sure no funny business was going on, but she rarely saw that around here. ‘Oh I don’t find it that cold. I bit drafty though.” Walking helped keep her warm, so she didn’t see it as cold as others might.

Tyler looked at the professor as she talked about happy dancing positive vibes "That is true professor" wow he actually agreed with the professor in the matters of dance? He must be ill to agree with the professor! But it was true passing on positive vibes was the way to happy dancing "True I guess people would be happier in some cases" that was true but how was the professor so right? "But professor! like not everyone will be happy to dance so getting them happy might be a little bit of trouble" he said knowing that no one would like to dance, why he cared anyway he didn't know! Maybe because the professor was being so lovely and nice that he felt inclined to. He beamed as she said it was his lucky day "It is!! I've been missing James Potter from my collection for ages!! I finally got it thanks to you professor! " he said grinning. He was sure that he saw the professor drop this but then maybe it was a trick of the light that made him see the professor drop the wrapper so maybe it wasn't her afterall. I would be bad to accuse the professor of something she didn't do. He smiled at the professor "Oh yeah walks are good! even if they are drafty they still feel good. Good to get out away from any work we might be doing plus yes it is good for students to able to find professors in case they needed to ask something" such as homework of course that was his main work at the moment. "I hope I am not disturbing you on your walk professor? Perhaps you are on an exciting adventure or something " he asked as he didn't want to disturb her if she was upto something important and yet fun or even something exciting!! Oh he wondered what exciting stuff the professor was upto tonight. With this school being so magical exiting stuffs were happening all the time, but she might not tell even if she was on an adventure lest someone might want to join her say like... Tyler!!