View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 02:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post

Merlin! She loved the dance?? Call the school nurse! this professor needed her head checked for liking his loony dance, more students and teachers should do it? Okkkaaayyy. "Yeah.. I er.. guess so " you guess so? did you just agree to that idea? "I mean if.. no one else minds that is" nice one kid! next thing you know she will make you the ambassador for dance within Hogwarts! Bravo! Bravo!

He watched as she denied dropping the box, he wanted to say that he witnessed her littering in the corridor but he had just won points for his house. He won 5 whole points for picking up her litter! This was so easy, professor should drop litter more often and then reward students for cleaning up the school! that was a fun idea and a good way to keep the school clean "Er.. you are right professor it can't have been yours, someone else eating the chocolate frog like you just dropped it with the card since they probably don't collect them" did he just cover for the professor dropping litter? man that was one way to becoming a teachers pet! There was no way he was becoming one of those! At least he got to keep the card and got 5points too "I will er... safely discard of this litter on your behalf professor. Thank you " Ok he needed to shut up now if he said anymore someone would come along and label him as the teachers pet! He didn't want that definitely!! But at least he knew she was a very nice professor, in return he gave her one of his sweetest smiles "What were you doing all alone here professor? Its pretty cold too, aren't you cold? " he asked wondering if she was and besides did no one want to keep her company while she walked through the school even if was doing her rounds of patrolling the school.

Why were children so shy about their dance moves? Well some of them at least, though many adults she had found were the same. It was all just a pity. “They shouldn’t mind at all. Dancing it fun and can cause a chain reaction of positive vibes. Think about how happy everyone would be.” She snapped at the images of the entire castle happy and dancing. What a wonderful thought!

She eyed hi a bit, was he going to tell her she had dropped the box again? Cassiopeia did not litter and if she had well then it was clearly an accident that she wasn’t going to fully admit. Plus he was doing the right thing and going along with the points earned. Good little first year this one. “Exactly, plus like you said your lucky day that you got a card.” Big win for this Ravenclaw if she had ever seen one. Giving him snaps for his good behavior.

“Oh my behalf? Well that is very nice of you Tyler, but not necessary since I did not drop it.” Just to be sure he knew that. Looking around the corridor she shrugged, “I like to walk the castle and see what’s going on, plus a Professor’s duty is to always be where students can easily find them and know they are around.” She’d say to make sure no funny business was going on, but she rarely saw that around here. ‘Oh I don’t find it that cold. I bit drafty though.” Walking helped keep her warm, so she didn’t see it as cold as others might.