Thread: The Quill
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 07:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

presents
Beloved Pebbles MISSING
by Tobiar Fuller-Thompson

Some of you may have noticed the missing posters around the school recently, but for those who have somehow managed to avoid them, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Pebbles, Professor Airey Flamsteed's beloved pet rock, has disappeared. Pebbles, who has an unfortunate track record of going missing, vanished from Professor Flamsteed's office on December 4th, leaving no clues as to where she might have gone. Professor Flamsteed has been searching the school high and low for his pet rock, and hopes she can be returned to him as soon as possible.

Even if you don't have pets, I'm sure many can understand just how devastating a situation like this might be. And with Pebbles practically being the Hogwarts mascot at this point, having been here longer than all of the pupils and most of the staff, I'm sure this will affect many of you. But if there's one thing I know the students of Hogwarts can do, it's come together and face almost any issue head-on with a positive attitude. So, I am calling on any and all of you out there to please help look for Pebbles. Professor Flamsteed is such an awesome professor, and I think we owe it to him to help find her.

Pebbles is small and rock-shaped. She is easily distinguishable from other rocks by her brown ears and hair, and large eyes. She will likely not approach even when her name called but is not adverse to being picked up, so long as you are careful. If you see her, be sure not to spook her.

If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Pebbles, please do not hesitate to visit Professor Flamsteed's office up on the seventh floor! Alternatively, come find me, Tobias Fuller-Thompson, to share anything important, or simply to join in the search for Pebbles around the school castle and grounds. I am sure that, if we all band together in looking for Pebbles, we can soon reunite her with Professor Flamsteed, who greatly misses his beloved pet. So let’s help reunite them and bring Pebbles home.