View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
cookie
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hiya, buddies! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Adi did have a point. Cilla rested her hands under her chin. "I see your point, Adi. I guess it was because it seemed that when I visited Professor Dakest in his office, he did seem not overly keen to be given food."

When Adi asked Cilla about baking, her eyes lit up. "Yes I can bake from scratch. I love making biscuits, cakes..all sorts of yummy baked goods."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Mmmm, food.

Lux was STARVING as the entered the Great Hall. It seemed impossible for her to be full; she could eat and eat and eat some more, but there would always be room for some more.

Spotting Cilla and Adi at the Slytherin table, she waved and made her way over. She didn't sit with the Snakes that often, but they were a lovely bunch and conversation with friends was always nice. "Hey, guys. What's up?" There seemed to be a serious conversation going on, and she wasn't sure what it was about. She DID hear the mention of Professors Flamsteed and Dakest, however.

Dakest didn't seem keen on receiving food? "Maybe he's just being cautious,'' Adi explained. "You know, some persons are like that.'' It wasn't like Cilla was going to poison the man or anything. "Cheer up, Cilla. Have something to eat. You've got anything interesting to do today?" There was not better to way to help a friend than to try to cheer them up while trying to keep them distracted from the source of unhappiness. Adi moved plates of toast, eggs and sausages in front of his friend, snagging a piece of toast in the process. He was going to make a sandwich.

Seeee? His tactic of changing the topic worked! It was needless to say the Hufflepuff was impressed. "That's so cool! Maybe you can give me some tips to make cookies sometime. Or better yet, you can show me sometime in the Kitchen.'' Yeah! That sounded anwhole lot better! Before Adi could say anything more, Lux joined them. "Hey, Lux!'' He smiled brightly at his closest Puffer friend. "Did you know Cilla could bake all the goodies from scratch?" And did Cilla know she was in the company of two sugar obsessed persons? Hehe.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺