View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Furious? Whyyy- ohh, that's why? Because of the Professors, huh? Honestly, Adi had never seen Cilla angry before so it left him taken aback. So taken aback that the usually talkative Hufflepuff temporarily lost his voice and he passed of his awkwardness by looking in the direction of his Professors again.

"Oh, come on Cilla,'' he said finally deciding it was time to bring his voice back. "I doubt Professor Dakest is pleased about that. Maybe you're reading his expression wrong. It's nice of you to bake him one though.'' Dakest was a cool dude. He wouldn't be happy about one of his student's hard work being ruined. ''As for Professor Airey... he's just too lost over Pebbles, I guess. I know I would be if something happened to Gus.'' Gus was his first pet and Adi loved the toad so much.

Adi decided to switch the aspect of the conversation. "You can bake a cake from scratch? Can you bake cookies?" Hehe. Adi was always interested in the sweet stuff a everyone knew.
Adi did have a point. Cilla rested her hands under her chin. "I see your point, Adi. I guess it was because it seemed that when I visited Professor Dakest in his office, he did seem not overly keen to be given food."

When Adi asked Cilla about baking, her eyes lit up. "Yes I can bake from scratch. I love making biscuits, cakes..all sorts of yummy baked goods."