Thread: Practice Room
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Zeke
He was pondering what Sabel had told them in their lesson, about how the charm worked, hoping that it would give him some insight into what he was doing wrong that he'd somehow missed.

But then Hady's familiar voice pulled him from his thoughts. Brows arched, he looked over to the side where she stood. "It's not going..." was his response. Because it just wasn't happening. HOW was it NOT happening? It was a charm! He was ACE at charms... or so he thought. "How're you going?" Was she having better luck?

And... sugar quill? Was she going to share that, or just make him hungry with it?

She started off with a light smile her typical one when in his company, however the smile faded and shifted into a slight frown at his reply. So he wasn't doing well and it appeared to bug him. Boy did she know that feeling well. "I haven't tried yet today but usually not so well...I can get the wispy whitish smoke and once a shield like thing but it only lasts a few seconds at most." And that time she'd nearly been panicking over that creepy thing during their lesson.

"Are you trying to hard maybe? I think that's kinda my problem honestly..." she admitted shrugging her shoulders a little. Sometimes when you're just to focused you forget to enjoy it and things don't work out. Maybe a moment's break was in order. Breaking the sugar quill in half she offered it to him...the non-eaten part of course. Cause well sugar was awesome and Hady knew how to share. Sometimes anyhow.