View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 01:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Moxley was pleased to see that Mr. Mordaunt seemed interested. Well, that or he was wise enough to feign interest so that he didn't break the brunette's heart which was wise and equally appreciated. Her own husband had mastered the skill years ago.

Reaching into her desk, Meredith pulled out a clip board and pen. She deposited both on the desk between them and then gestured to the form. A form attached to the clipboard which had very fine print at the top and then lines where item names, student names, and dates could be added.

"So basicallyyyy this just says that you're allowed to borrow an item for a week and then must return here to either bring it back, or ask for extended time with said item. If you fail to meet this requirement, you'll have to face my wrath. Roaaar! Heh." Moxley grinned at the boy and then grabbed the pen, holding it out to him.

"This isn't charmed, is it? I'm not going to have all me hair fall owt if I'm late in retehrnin' it, am I?" He asked half-joking. But, h'mm...What did an angered Moxley look like? Cutty started envisioning a cold revenge and it excited him. Later on, whilst referencing his relationships with his teachers this would be the moment that marked Cutty's odd crush-like feelings for Meredith Moxley.

Cutty took hold of the muggle writing instrument and looked down on the parchment, read the fine print and put down his obvious C and Mor.