View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 04:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

He was going to sit at the Snakey table todaaaay! Yesh, he was. Adi happily bounded over to the looooong Table looking for familiar faces. Of course there were quite a bit of those but he spotted Cilla. He hadn't been hanging out with he much which was a bummer because she was SO awesome!

"Cilla!'' Adi grinned and plopped down beside her. "How's it go-'' It was then he noticed the expression on her face. It was one of surprise. He followed her eyes to the Staff table but only glanced briefly at Professors Dakest and Airey before turning his attention back to his friend. "What's wrong?'' Could he help?
Cilla heard a familiar voice greet her. It was her Hufflepuff friend Adi. She turned to face him and sighed.

"I am furious at them!" Cilla hissed as she pointed at Airey and Dakest. "I spent time baking a coffee cake from scratch and I handmade a box which I charmed so that the cake stayed nice and fresh so it didn't have to be eaten all at once. This was a welcome present for Professor Dakest."

She paused for a moment, trying to keep her temper in check and continued.

"Now I am sorry that Professor Airey has lost his beloved pet rock but that does not give him any right to destroy the cake. What annoys me more is that Professor Dakest seems almost relieved about the state of the cake."

She furiously wiped away a tear that had made its way down her cheek.