View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 01:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Potions HW, post 3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

As Cutty had spoken to her, Brooklyn’s eyes had stayed on him. Even though she had absolutely no idea what in the world he was talking about. Especially as whatever it had been had turned into a shriek that had made her shrink backward as if she was trying to get away from him. She didn’t care what he was looking at, what had made him react that way. She just didn’t want it anywhere close to her, and as he’d suddenly changed demeanor and spoke of spiders what seemed like calmly to her. Nope. She wasn’t doing spiders, not when she hadn’t seen them. For all she knew, there were baby acromantulas on the floor, and she was glad she was sitting with her feet curled underneath her. She didn’t care if they were babies. It was too close to big acromantulas, and she remembered last term, not to mention the spider that had been in the Transfiguration lesson this term. She wasn’t getting anywhere close to any spiders.

Her blue eyes had shifted to look at Ethan as he’d suddenly burst out with…she wasn’t even sure who he was talking to. As far as she knew, he was talking to someone who wasn’t there, but then maybe it was Cutty. She couldn’t focus, not when there were spiders. In the back of her mind, a voice reminded her that she wasn’t afraid of spiders, but right now she was ignoring that. She refused to move from the chair, to let her feet get anywhere close to the ground and whatever had made Cutty yell. She was just going to stay where she was, as far back in the chair as physically possible and still clutching the goblet.

The potion should wear off soon. Hopefully. Either that, or she needed Ethan to come back over so he could give her the antidote.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero