Thread: Practice Room
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Sophie stood off to the side as she watched where people would go - Hady to the yoga mats, Eden to the table - and Sophie caaasually began to mosey over in the direction of the mats to see if Hady wanted to do her own thing or if she would benefit from some actual yoga exercises, but it seemed that the Slytherin was quite content to work alone.

That worked just fine.

Resuming her stance by the wall, Sophie smiled as Eden seemed to know what she needed to do, too, and she was writing away. Good egg, that one, and Soph was headed over to snag some sweets from the benches when Eden had turned to address her.

Oop. Awkward. She was PUT ON THE SPOT. She hadn't wanted to so blatantly bring it up and make anyone feel bad - she just assumed they knew, since she was taking the lead on this impromptu session. But... maybe the seventh year was going somewhere with this.

"I can, yeah. I started working on it at the beginning of my fourth year. Took me just under two years to get it down - I finally did it right before school ended last term, once OWLs were out of the way." So, see? It had taken her TWO YEARS of working on it to conjure a corporeal patronus. For those who were attempting it for the first time this term... she couldn't even expect them to do it. But, this was why she wanted to help in the first place - because she'd had to learn it all on her own, without guidance, and she wanted to pass along things that had helped her do it.

Maybe these activities would help them do it in a lot shorter span of time than it had taken her.