Thread: The Portraits
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Iris and Toddles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Portraits View Post
Iris had been about to talk with the boy some more when another joined them “Good day young man.” She nodded in her portrait, it was so nice to have the company. “My day is looking up now that the cobwebs are being cleaned and I have some students to talk to” She couldn’t be happier at the moment really.

Seventh year, well that was nice, “Are you nervous about your NEWTS?” Most seventh years were always nervous about those. She watched the other portraits as they moved around and tried to avoid the issues. “Well that’s not good. I know a few of my friends on the third floor have mentioned the cobwebs as well, but this is just ridiculous.” She didn’t want to blame the house elves, but what was going on?

Trying to think a few minutes she couldn’t fully remember. “An elf was here yesterday morning, but I’m wondering if he didn’t fully get it all cleaned.” Why would they be back so fast if it was actually cleaned? Iris hated judging them, but she was fully judging right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
Toddles hears Master Ethan callings Toddles Tod. Toddles thinkies it is a nicknames. Toddles not knows. Toddles likes it thoughs. "Master is okays though? Master not needs anythings?" he asks Master Ethan. Toddles hears Tinkas explains and nothings wrongs. Toddles needs to cleans is alls. Toddles uses duster to duties paintings yes he does. Mistress Iris says toos. Toddles dusites others portraits. "Toddles is good elfs. Toddles helps dustings. Yes he does."

Toddles sees other master (Simon) and thinks to helps him. "Toddles sees master. May I helps masters?" Toddles be good elfs to studenties. Toddles like studenties. Toddles still dusties yes he does.

NEWTS? Well, he’s not taking that anytime soon—oh. Oh. Of course, he lied about his year for security reasons. Ethan simply shrugged and opted for a safe answer instead. “I shouldn’t be worried about it ma’am. I’ve got wonderful professors who are ready to help me get through it. I passed my OWLs with flying colours...all thanks to them.” Yes, he needed to give all the credit to his professors, because he figured that being self-centred CAN spell trouble for him. He’d let his grades and qualification do the talking.

Third floor, cobwebs...he and Simon should GO check that place out next. Well, after he’s done returning the loaned books from the library, that is. Ethan did cast a quick glance at Simon. His best bud should start writing down some information, because Lady Portrait had dropped clues.

More information was given, and Ethan nodded along as new questions formed in his head. “With that being said, surely, the house elves aren’t slacking, ma’am.” He said as he glanced at Tod and Tinka. He and Simon could rule them out from the scene. “The whole school always look spic-and-span to me, regardless of its old age, so this,” he said as he pointed randomly at the dirty portraits, “is quite unusual, given that it was cleaned yesterday. Cobwebs and dust can’t accumulate that fast in just over 24 hours, right? “Have you seen...anything, or anyone suspicious lately? How about the other portraits? Do they have such observations?” Ethan shifted the books under his arm as he gazed back at the portrait.

As for the house-elf, “Don’t worry about me Tod, I’ll be fine.” He said as he grinned at the tiny house-elf. “Er...yeah, you missed a spot over there.” He said quickly, pointing at a random portrait who was trying to blow away a cobweb from his face.

Lulz.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.