View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Potions Homework 1 :: Post 2
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Not even a single drop of confusion took place. Did Cutty’s potion worked, or was he just...scared of him all along?

And why was he so interested with his family’s history? Ethan had heard things of course, and he has been constantly assured by his cousin that there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Not even their grandfather who apparently had a mistress...has a son outside of marriage...and that he’s got a cousin from that branch who was sat beside him.

Ethan clutched his goblet as soon as he drank the potion. His worry from the get-go turned into something else. His questions turned into paranoia. What is Cutty up to? Was he asked by his father to watch out for him? Was the dark haired Mordaunt there, to deliberately hurt him so that his family could get back at their grandfather?

If yes...then, will his grandfather even care? Ethan sat back, apparently defeated by the worry inside his head. No...no, he’s not worried and afraid of Cutty. He’s afraid because it seemed that he didn’t matter to his grandfather. Time and again, he had wished Alfonzo to be as caring and loving as Botros, but now...now he realized so much more.

“I’m...I’m not sure.” Was Ethan’s response. The Slytherin got up and stood away from Cutty and Brooklyn. He stood by one of the pillars and crossed his arms around his chest. He didn’t want to be near his cousin...nor Brooklyn. He had never felt so vulnerable in his life...

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.