View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: XD *apologizes*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Zander nodded his head, trying to pay attention because Professors never really talked about their personal lives all that much. So this was like the inside look. It meant that Zander's plan was working. Moxley really liked him, he could tell. This was great. But he'd still have to ask Sophie Brown for some pointers because Zander didn't know what else he was supposed to do. It's not like he really knew all that much about France... Not a lot he could try and expand on. Merlin. He was hopeless.

"Oh, that sounds awesome, Professor!" Did it sound awesome? Erm. He wasn't sure. But he bobbed his head up and down, before looking around the office. Oh yeah, she did seem to have a bit of a... trinket problem, didn't she? "Did you buy more stuff for your office?" 'Cause uh, this place looked like it might not be able to handle much more. Just saying.

"My summer was fantastic! I got to visit my friend's farm, go on the field trip, and I visited diagon alley a few times," it was busy, but great. Way better than last summer. Plus with OWLs out of the way, he finally had the chance to relax. "And I somehow convinced my parents to let me keep my crup," not somehow.. It was all from help with Eden, but he was already rambling quite a bit, wasn't he? Now... A very important question... How the heck was he supposed to fluidly end this sort of thing without looking like he was just here to fulfill some sort of plan? #WWSBD

"I found this amazing rubber duck dressed up as Elvis, actually!" Moxley chuckled and shook her head. Muggles, what would they think of next? "The guy tried to charge me an arm and a leg for it but the Moxinator is an expert haggler, y'know! It makes a lovely addition to the room, don't you think?" Not that Zander could see the thing, at least not without some serious searching given how many treasures lined her shelves.

"Sounds like you were very busy indeed, Mr. Adair! I'm pleased to hear it as summer should be spent with friends and having adventures!" And boy oh boy had Moxley had adventures in her day! Heh!

Watching the blonde thoughtfully, Meredith couldn't help but smile. Kid was over his head now, huh? She found this amusing and let the silence hang in the air, looking at him expectantly so he'd know it was his job to carry the conversation. He was, after all, the one who happened to have brownies for her.

...And okay, making the kiddos uncomfortable did hold a certain special place in her heart.