Thread: The Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 02:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Oh good, authority figures came to THEM, they didn't have to go hunt them down! Caleb smiled out of relief as Botros showed up, and then a moment later - Professor Dakest was there too. Caleb wasn't sure how he felt about that, since he still didn't really KNOW the man, but if something fishy had gone on here, who better to investigate than the Defense professor?

Caleb couldn't say if the others had seen anyone - he was going to guess NO, but he was the last one to join the little party, so he didn't know. He was sure they would have said something, though. "I think it's broken," he added, contributing about as much to the conversation as he could without repeating that Ben fellow who had already summed up...basically everything they knew. "Lux had a good idea to maybe check the film - see if there are clues in the pictures," he added, picking up the camera cautiously from where it lay on the ground and placing it in Dakest's outstretched hand. Seemed like a good idea to Caleb to check the film, he wondered if the professors would feel the same...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid