View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: OMG MOXLEY *dies*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Moxley was having a thought which was never a good thing, really. Her thought had to do with one Zander Adair and the fact that the poor boy clearly had a crush on her. How could she blame the kid? She was a lovely woman with gorgeous hair and a noggin full of knowledge. All that wrapped up with some Moxley charm and the professor was surprised she didn't have more students popping by to give her brownies. Speaking of, the brunette picked up another and examined it carefully. Just in case...

What had the boy said? Summer, right.

"My summer was lovely, Mr. Adair! Spent some quality time with my husband and daughter. We went on a little vaca to see family in Paris! It's lovely there. The antique shops are filled with treasures, much to Callum's horror! " Meredith pretended to be looking at an empty wallet and then cracked up, amused. Her husband could be a drama king sometimes, honestly. She hadn't spent that much money! After she caught her breath, she added, "How was yours?" Because it was polite to ask such things.

Zander nodded his head, trying to pay attention because Professors never really talked about their personal lives all that much. So this was like the inside look. It meant that Zander's plan was working. Moxley really liked him, he could tell. This was great. But he'd still have to ask Sophie Brown for some pointers because Zander didn't know what else he was supposed to do. It's not like he really knew all that much about France... Not a lot he could try and expand on. Merlin. He was hopeless.

"Oh, that sounds awesome, Professor!" Did it sound awesome? Erm. He wasn't sure. But he bobbed his head up and down, before looking around the office. Oh yeah, she did seem to have a bit of a... trinket problem, didn't she? "Did you buy more stuff for your office?" 'Cause uh, this place looked like it might not be able to handle much more. Just saying.

"My summer was fantastic! I got to visit my friend's farm, go on the field trip, and I visited diagon alley a few times," it was busy, but great. Way better than last summer. Plus with OWLs out of the way, he finally had the chance to relax. "And I somehow convinced my parents to let me keep my crup," not somehow.. It was all from help with Eden, but he was already rambling quite a bit, wasn't he? Now... A very important question... How the heck was he supposed to fluidly end this sort of thing without looking like he was just here to fulfill some sort of plan? #WWSBD

You are Lemon!