Thread: The Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

OOOH Lux had a good idea! Maybe the film would give them a bit of information on what had happened - something about the fact that there was a bunch of stuff just laying here, in a suspect location, with a flashing camera...yeah, it wasn't very promising for whoever it was who owned this stuff.

"I know it's meant to do that but...it seems weird. Like don't most cameras STOP taking pictures after the timer goes off? It seems broken to me," he pointed out. "Maybe whoever it belonged to...got dragged away and dropped it and that's why it's still going?" he suggested.

He nodded at Lux and stood up straight, getting his Prefect face on. "I agree with Lux. We should probably inform Truebridge of all this," he said with a nod.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid