Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 01:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Sorry for lateness work happened.
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Hady & Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel looked at the Professor and smiled. "I'm good." Angel then listened as the Professor went on and on until he said the boys would think it was unfair and she blushed. "Professor, I don't mean to be cheeky or anything, but I didn't think boys liked sleep-overs." Angel had never heard of boys doing that, they played football and things like that. "I just didn't think they would be interested in this sort of thing." Angel was being truthful there. "You could have two sir, one for girls and one for boys... after all we all like different things and they could have some fun and get to know each other as well." Angel was a bit worried now, was the Librarian going to fall out with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
"I'm well thank you," Hady replied softly giving Mr. Kitridge a gentle smile. She stood silently as she listened to what the Professor had to say about their idea taking a moment to think about it. Honestly he was right with this and she knew that as it had occurred to her as well before. "Well I must admit at first we were thinking of just a slumber party with just our closest friends but quickly decided we'd like it more if all the girls were invited that way no one was left out and we could make even more friends," Hady explained softly. "Being it's so many girls though maybe something can be posted up on the notice boards and the girls can write down their names if they'd like to attend? As for the boys well the main reason I didn't mention them was the fact that I honestly thought the idea would be instantly turned down if we were to want a co-ed slumber party." This was true. Sure she had no intents what-so-ever in doing anything that would get anyone into trouble but many of her friends were in relationships.
"I wouldn't mind though if a co-ed slumber was easiest. Or like Angel said maybe one for the girls and another for the boys..." Now this was starting to become much bigger then she'd originally planned. Odds were the idea would be shot down since it would end up being a lot of trouble to set up.

Closing his eyes for a moment Leo let Hady and Angel wait as he considered the dynamics and possibilities of the sleepover. It would definitely be a positive push for camaraderie between the girls and that was something he wanted to encourage. Opening his eyes Leo replied. "I think it's a good idea that is definitely worth making happen. We staffers aren’t planning any 'official' sleepovers this year to encourage bonding between students and houses so it’d be up to you two to plan and put it into action. I suggest hosting it in the Room of Requirement for privacy and security purposes."

Letting his gaze wander from one girl to the other Leo said It's up to you, how big you want to make the sleepover but it's probably wise to invite not everyone but a select few girls since if you make it too big it might turn into a catastrophe." As for the question about including boys or not he added."Since this is the first time you do this I think you can exclude the boys and focus on making something for girls and not something co-ed." Keeping it separate was better or Leo would have to worry about if Hady and Angel would ask prefects to join in to keep an eye on things or not.

SPOILER!!: Marsha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Marsha grinned and nodded. ”We all thought so. There were a few of our cousins, like Benny who could have studied elsewhere, but they didn’t want to be the only ones not at Hogwarts… and since their parents were originally from here, they got in. Isn’t that cool?” Big grins, yup.

”No, I think I’m pretty good right now. I just wanted to find out about the Library and figure out what I could and couldn’t do when I study here.” She smiled at the Librarian and grinned at him. ”Although… Do you have anything about Magical Creatures? Anything at all?” She giggled, excited as always when it came to animals of any kind.

"Benny? You’re related to Benjamin Atreyu? And yes it's cool as you put it but also a Hogwarts tradition. The school has taught many families, siblings and cousins over the centuries." Leo wondered, trying to connect the dots in his head. It didn’t seem totally impossible considering that he only knew one student named Benny belonging to Gryffindor house that went to Hogwarts. Hopefully Marsha wasn’t expecting him to remember everyone that she was related to presently at Hogwarts. Leo had good memory but if he tried to remember who every student was related to he’d probably get a head ache.

"That's really forthcoming of you Marsha. Not everyone takes time to ask how things work around here before they just start using the library and the books." Leo had had to remind some students over the years about the rules. Thankfully it had never been anything big.

Smiling he said excitedly. "I'm sure I can find something for you. Do you like detective stories? If so I’ve got a light-hearted read about a teenage girl that finds creatures that have mysteriously gone missing." Picking it out a copy of the book he was thinking of from under the counter Leo showed it to Marsha. "Read the back and see what you think. If you don’t like it I can easily find something else."