View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default XD She's so cute!
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
James Bond? Moxley smiled at the name, not at all surprised that the boy found the character intriguing. The author of the books being mentioned was even more interesting but Meredith decided to focus on one thing at a time, the first being a way for the boy to learn more about the man he'd taken an interest in.

"I'm quite familiar with Bond, yes. My husband is a fan and so I've heard things on occasion." Moxley was cool like that, y'see. Dabbled in a bit of this, a bit of that. All-knowing, provider of information, helper extraordinaire. Was Mr. Mordaunt impressed yet?

"I think you might find it helpful to see some of the films he's featured in? Might give you another way to get a feel for his character." She grinned before tapping her desk lightly with her fingers. "Tell me, what do you know about muggle films?"

Cutty smiled at the response he was getting from Moxley. She smiled when he mentioned 007's name and what was even better was that she was married to someone who obviously knew the man. Maybe, Mr. Moxley was a muggle and even related to him. This thought floated on Cutty's ignorace of James Bond being not a real man at all.

"Not much. Alorra my friends are into 'em. I haven't seen too many. Booht, if there are films with James Bond in them I'd be interested in seeing them." He said, trying to stop himself from sounding overly enthused.