View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 06:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Potions Homework 1 :: Post 1
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Ethan laughed out loud. LULz. ALL THEM LULZ.

“Cutty, my dear cousin...” Ethan chuckled out the remnants of his outburst, “Don’t even try to sound funny, because it doesn’t suit you.” He said pointing at his face and encircled it with an imaginary circle. He laughed because Cutty had to make an effort. Brave of his cousin though, so it was...kind of impressive. The dark haired Mordaunt can thank Salazar Slytherin that they were in the confines of their beloved dorm. He was literally saved from deep humiliation, that is, if Cutty even knows the emotion.

Ethan watched as Cutty stirred the contents of his water goblet with his wand. The blond teen eyed the vessel with a raised brow, suspecting Cutty that he did some sort of non-verbal spell on it. A set of blue green eyes then shifted from the goblet to Cutty at the mention of murder. Ethan was half convinced that his cousin was out to get him, but he trusts tiny Brooklyn that she will report any funny business if he does get killed. “Murder?” Ethan repeated the word with a sceptical look. The blond Mordaunt pondered on the question, and quickly gave Cutty a knowing grin. “It will start from you, if I die today.” And with that, Ethan bravely raised his goblet at Cutty and drank its contents.

Fear in 5...4...3...2...

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.