View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Somnium

Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default Potions HW #1 Post 5 More Tyler Reactions
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: Tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post

Wrong potions partner?? of course not.. or maybe yeah she had "Yeah just candy.. you did? oh.. well maybe.. sorry about that" if he hadn't been in the room maybe she would have picked someone else. "You sure it has worked? I feel fine!!" he said as she mentioned chocolate frogs and Turkish delights "Ohh! Oh awesome! I will hopefully be one step closer to completing my card collect with those frogs! Oh man!! imagine if I did!! that would be the most amazing thing ever.. I would be asked how I did it! how I managed to find all the cards. Including the really rare ones! Oh man! all thanks to you of course!! " he said as he thought about being famous and being asked about the cards. "Have you go anything else apart from Turkish delights? Im not exactly fond of them that's all" he asked as he looked at her hoping she would say yes. Cause to be honest who liked Turkish delights? He then noticed she was writing some stuff down. "Ohh what you writing Mel? how awesome of a partner I am? eh? eh? course I am" he then started humming randomly as he stood there with her quill, running his finger over it.

Melek glanced at him and grumbled as he asked about the potion working again... She knew how to do it so shut it, firstie! "You think you are going to be famous just because you collected candy cards?" Mel glanced at him as if he was nuts but she did think it was kinda... sweet... if that was the word for it and... haha that was a pun! Yes she was being punny! That was a bad sign though but on to focusing on Tyler to get some more observations! She frowned and glared at the annoying boy. "Turkish Delights are the best candy... I should know because I am a full Turkish lady!" She pouted and then rolled her eyes at him, "Just oservations on your behavior for my homework... duh..." She went back to writing down things.
SPOILER!!: Observations
Melek Somez Seventh Year Ravenclaw Potions Observations
Subject: Tyler, First Year Ravenclaw boy
Potion: Excitement
Observations:
Subject had became excited before the potion drinking because of mention of candy. Subject said he didnt think the potion was working. The potion then kicked in and he started acting really weird. He thinks my quill was fluffy then took it. He began to play with it and waved it around, going on about something with how birds felt when flying or what not. His attention seemed to switch rapidly to candy and now is going on and on about different types. He thinks that he is going to be famous just for collecting all the cards in the chocolate frogs or actually that he is going to collect all. Subject is being sweet in a weird way saying that it was all because of me that he is going to be famous. He then went on to say that Turkish Delights were disgusting which he is obviously delusional because they are the best ever. He is now curious about what I am writing. He is still playing with my quill. The subject seems to be bouncing from subject to subject like predicted since excitement especially from a first year, despite being a Ravenclaw, is untamed.