Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 02:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Divination #1 - post 6
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Listening to the older girl elaborate on her own meanings, Tia felt bittersweet sentiments on what she said. "Aw thanks, but that doesn't stop one from getting stressed even if you do know the materials." Like Divination; she understood the underlying interpretations but it was getting to the interpretation that was slightly foggy because most of the divining methods weren't concrete. But anyone who could decipher the methods, she totally had respect for.

Glancing down at her own notes, as Lux did the same, Tia added a few things as well:

SPOILER!!: Tia's notes

Small gurgles close together - Worried about something in the future.
Quiet/no sounds - Calm, Stress free near future, good things to come.

Lux clearly is in for a more relaxed year, which given that she just completed major wizarding exams, it totally makes sense for her to take things easy in her sixth year. Although I'd imagine she might be worried about her future - in terms of graduating Hogwarts in less than two years and what that holds in terms of her perspective career options, her relationship with her boyfriend and such. But given her gastric noises fell silent, I think we can expect great things from Miss Lux. Good things.

She slid her notes into her bag, and laughed at what Lux said about shooting each other into the air. "Hah! You sure? I mean however will you learn to apparate? Isn't apparition supposed to be just like vanishing into thin air ..."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-29-2015 at 02:12 AM.